A Buick..You're kidding right? - Newbies Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
A Buick..You're kidding right?
Saturday, May 31, 2014 6:32 AM
Hello all! Yes, I own a Buick. Recently purchased a 2011 Buick Regal CXL w/ 2.4L ECOTEC Bare-bones..no Turbo, an empty canvas if you will. I have looked within the forum threads and I think this may be the first Buick mentioned here. Regardless, I just wanted to take a second an introduce myself. I live about 30mi. south of Pittsburgh in a small blip on the radar called Belle Vernon. I just turned 41, I'm married and have an 11yr. old son. I'm a network operator for a company called Crown Castle. We build cell phone towers all over the US, Puerto Rico, Canada and down under in Australia. I sit in an office for 10hrs. a day staring at 3 computer monitors. Our operation center looks like NASA Control...I'd post a pic, but I'd get fired..and we all need $$$ so anyway...I joined for a couple reasons. First and foremost to gain some knowledge on a subject I honestly don't know to much about, engine performance upgrades..tuning..tweaking..call it what you want, I came her for knowledge. Secondly, I hope to make a few friends along the way. Thanks for having me, I'm looking forward to whatever information you can pass along to me and hope to provide some along the way..

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search