track times, each step of new mods - Page 2 - Racing Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: track times, each step of new mods
Friday, April 01, 2005 7:20 AM
wuts the point of lying on this site when its nothin but j bodys and god knows how many eco's. im not lying and i will sho you the slips, im sry i dont feel like spending 50 or more on a copy machine and all that crap. i got better things to do then lie on a site when there is people on here way more then me when all i do is look at posts when im on. i kno my @!#$, i give advice and people say thanks. u ask the people in bellevue and omaha. i kno wut im doin and i kno wut i run at the track. im runnin at the track tonight and you just watch when the video is posted.

Friday, April 01, 2005 7:49 AM
So you have the Quaife? Whatever man.
Argue with yourself, when all of the suddent your car is not running right tonight!
Ups....... I swear it ran a 9.5 before. lol

Best time:"""11.946""" @ 114.73 mph @17psi 1.83--60"
11 second daily driver!!!!
Race Related 727-561-9440
Shop of choice for your 11 second J body!

Also, built bottom end and or top end LSJ and L61's available.
13's ----12's ----11's ----10's

Friday, April 01, 2005 7:57 AM
WUT ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT, THATS Y I DONT EVEN POST @!#$ ON HERE, CUZ ALL YOU DO IS GO OFF YOUR KNOWLEDGE WHICH I HARDLY DOUBT. U MAY KNO SOME STUFF BUT UR FAR FROM IT.

Friday, April 01, 2005 8:38 AM
forget it, im sick of this crap, ur the only one who thinks i didnt run that time. wut are u the king of the cavalier/sunfires. i kno wut i ran and thats wut i ran. no one is the same and no one can drive the same. the quaife makes a hell of a difference, y dont u get it and see wut happens. you have no clue wut did to my car or wut i ran. like i said b4 u got a lot to learn. i kno wut i have to kno for wut i have done. everything in my car i did myself. im awaitin to put my cams and cam gears in. do u kno how to do that, im not sayin im a master mechanic or anything, but i do kno alot more about ecotecs then a lot of people. im not playin games and i will never be playin games. i dont get on sites and bull@!#$ people, becuz if i did then when the time comes to the person i told my car ran 10's or wutever i end up gettin smashed by like 5, 10 cars. no thats not how it works. i am straight up about everything. and wuts the point of people sayin they ran this or they ran that if your just gonna say ( UMM U DIDNT RUN THAT TIME THATS IMPOSSIBLE). they are just typin in words, u have not a clue from just words. y dont u just go learn somemore about ur car then come back on this site and see wut people have to say

Friday, April 01, 2005 10:36 AM
you use n20 right?
its says you have it in your profile but you use it to get those times

Friday, April 01, 2005 11:44 AM
no i havent sprayed once yet, first couple times was stock runs. 2nd times were with intake exhaust and b & m.
i am runnin the cavi tonight with same mods and new tb, 55 shot, high flo cat

Saturday, April 02, 2005 10:58 AM
So buddy, what happened did you run??
Anyways why do you get so pissed off and concerned, if you know that is what you ran then that is the only thing that should matter.
BTW, I think you are misinforming, and you have a Quaife??
Or you cannot tell that cause you don't post mods?? Right?? lmao

Man suspense is killing me, to find out that you just ran a 10.0.

Saturday, April 02, 2005 11:35 AM

NUFF SAID Now get LOST!

Saturday, April 02, 2005 2:37 PM
im not pissed off, i just love how people think that they kno a whole lot about the ecotec, half of them dont. i dont sit there and say ( u ran this or u didnt run that, theres no way), no thats bull@!#$. u guys have no clue at all wut i have done or wut i ran. wuts the point of postin when all you computer geaks are on 24/7 when u dont learn yourself on ur own car.

Saturday, April 02, 2005 2:40 PM
get a life

Saturday, April 02, 2005 3:21 PM
You have no clue what you ran either. So whats the difference? First it was 76...then it was 69....whats it gonna be today?

got slips yet? how bout that video?

Sunday, April 03, 2005 6:39 AM
Computer geeks??? Damn man I can hardly type becasue my damn fingers are so STIF working on cars all the time.
You don't know me!!!

Anyways, Lets try this again GLITTLE.
I went through your registration and saw that one of your future mods would be a lightweight flywheel, right?? Did you get it yet??
Cause if not I have one brand new in the box for a very good price.
E-mail me if you are interested, lol if you want.
Don't take it to heart. jburic@tampabay.rr.com , I hope this guys don't cuss me out.

Sunday, April 03, 2005 12:00 PM
G.LiTTLE wrote:im not pissed off, i just love how people think that they kno a whole lot about the ecotec, half of them dont. i dont sit there and say ( u ran this or u didnt run that, theres no way), no thats bull@!#$. u guys have no clue at all wut i have done or wut i ran. wuts the point of postin when all you computer geaks are on 24/7 when u dont learn yourself on ur own car.

uhm your mods are in your profile

thats all

Sunday, April 03, 2005 12:34 PM
its not impossible ive run 10.1 with an intake and TB

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Sunday, April 03, 2005 1:48 PM
how much for the flywheel

Sunday, April 03, 2005 5:09 PM
Get me a set of adjustable cam gears.
There is a group purchase that might happen with Car Customs, they would be $250 shippied if 5 people get on them.

Sunday, April 03, 2005 7:00 PM
i would go with the levelzero ones

Sunday, April 03, 2005 7:47 PM
G.LiTTLE wrote:i would go with the levelzero ones

cam gears not cams

Monday, April 04, 2005 9:08 AM
im pickin up some cams for 400$

Monday, April 04, 2005 9:09 AM
i think that should help quite a bit. i want to upgrade to a stage 2 clutch and while im at it get the flywheel too.

Monday, April 04, 2005 10:02 AM
Well I was just wondering do you actually have a differential cuz first you made it sound like it was Phantom Grip then when some guy said it was crap and the quaife was better you said you were gon get that, then later on you made it sound like you had the quaife wen arguin your times.....well, which is it?

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Monday, April 04, 2005 10:29 AM
Hey G, you said you are getting the flywheel from someone else or something??
I didn't get your AIM.

Monday, April 04, 2005 11:05 AM
yes i do have the quaife, im not lying about wut i have done now and am gettin done. i am tryin to find slicks, running slicks on stock lsd would @!#$ somthin up. therefore with the quaife i can launch harder gettin the 60' times really low. its worth every penny, trust me. sry about all that crap earlier. i had a lot of @!#$ goin on and i had to get some anger out. i am still interested in the flywheel if u still have it.

Monday, April 04, 2005 11:08 AM
i cant wait for the cams, i will hopfully be pickin those up after i get ryan's (darkstars) rims. then i am gonna order the rksport suspension and finally get my cavi to the ground, lol

Monday, April 04, 2005 11:08 AM
wuts ur guys AIM screen names.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search