track times, each step of new mods - Page 5 - Racing Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: track times, each step of new mods
Saturday, April 16, 2005 12:01 PM
hey jeremy, i tried to call you today but didnt get an answer, ummm seeing if you wanted to take some pic's with my buddies and make a little j video. let me kno, my number is 612 2802. name is garrick

Friday, April 22, 2005 2:48 PM
Well just so you all know he beat me and I firmly belive his car is capable of the times that he says it will run. In fact he even gave me an idea for the next time i go to the track. Next time I will run with a smaller tire and wheel as traction does you no good if you don't have the power to back it. G Little beat me spinning the tires way worse than me. Of couse off the line I was ahead by a hair but when he hit second gear he scratched the tires and pulled right back up the when he hit third they scracthed again and he was ahead of me. Oh and sorry I didn't answer will give you a call to see if you are going to be taking pics will also bring my own digital camera.
Friday, April 22, 2005 7:00 PM
Never said I didnt believe him in fact I said i DID believe him. Just need to get your mods straight.

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search