Will APC decals help my RT? - Racing Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Will APC decals help my RT?
Friday, May 06, 2005 4:12 PM
Just kidding. I thought that might get some attention. I went to the track for the very first time last night. I have been searching for cars similar to mine on this site to compare times. It varies quite a bit. Feel free to analyze and any advice is appreciated. I only got to make one pass. (waited for 3 1/2 hours) Please don't tell me to loose weight b/c you might hurt my feelings. By the way, I lined up against a ford tbird turbo coupe. Although he red lighted, he ended up running 16.4558 @ 84.28.

reaction...1.0571
60ft...........2.5910
330ft.........6.8947
et@594ft..9.8178
1/8 et........10.4948
1/8mph....66.46
1/4et.........16.1248
1/4 mph...87.38

Re: Will APC decals help my RT?
Friday, May 06, 2005 4:23 PM
Quote:

13. The subject of a post is important to bring people to read that post, and to effectively summarize the topic. Thus, it is important that the subject line does not mislead, and makes sense. Subjects such as "Read This", "Click Here", etc. are not welcome. Likewise subjects that don't make sense or are misleading to the content of the post will not be tolerated.

Feel free to create a new thread with a Subject on topic.

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search