Stock Bottom End Eco Goes 12.420@110.03 - Racing Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Stock Bottom End Eco Goes 12.420@110.03
Saturday, November 19, 2005 12:31 AM
SunCavi just hit me up on aim....

worst run of the night
Quote:

S u nCavi98: 2.249
S u nCavi98: 5.800
S u nCavi98: 8.589
S u nCavi98: 88.91 mph
S u nCavi98: 10.999
S u nCavi98: 13.001
S u nCavi98: 110.36

best run of the night
Quote:

S u nCavi98: 1.917
S u nCavi98: 5.297
S u nCavi98: 8.027
S u nCavi98: 89.21
S u nCavi98: 10.416
S u nCavi98: 12.420
S u nCavi98: 110.03
S u nCavi98: If I would have hooked a 1.76 60 foot it would have been a 12.2.....

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Re: Stock Bottom End Eco Goes 12.420@110.03
Saturday, November 19, 2005 12:38 AM
Nice times man! congrats

z24 aint afraid of no ecotec
Saturday, November 19, 2005 12:38 AM
Me on the other hand, well you saw...

z24 aint afraid of no ecotec
Saturday, November 19, 2005 11:39 AM
i was there when jazz did it . his car really gets down. and sounds mean .
Saturday, November 19, 2005 12:20 PM
awsome.........great driving

Saturday, November 19, 2005 2:26 PM
wait...stock BOTTOM END? how long ago did he change the head and why? If i can ask. It's one of my winter projects to so I'm wondering why he did his

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Saturday, November 19, 2005 3:09 PM
hypsy(the12secondone) wrote:wait...stock BOTTOM END? how long ago did he change the head and why? If i can ask. It's one of my winter projects to so I'm wondering why he did his

I think the point was that it has stock rods and pistons........ a head isnt a 'failure' point............ but I cant say for sure....

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Sunday, November 20, 2005 12:13 AM
i just meet suncavi this fri and he really is a cool guy!!! yall talk allot of s$$I### about him. but yall never give him any credit!!! no eco is faster then him stock !!!! so yall need to give credit where credit is do.... hispy Best run to date: 12.807 @ 108.123 MPH on 14PSI ... you talk alot of @!#$ but you run 13 psi on slick's and run a 12.43??? when you beat that then you can talk sh***##$... ohter then that you can't say sh##$$!.. i love what hanh is doing and all but you can't compare adaim hahn and sun cavi together because if you give suncavi as much money as adam hahn suncavi would smoke adam. sun cavi made his own turbo kit and is up there with hahn in a matter of time he will be showing every body whats up!!!!! thats all i have to say about that!!! don't take this personal it just the truth!!!!
Sunday, November 20, 2005 9:15 AM
my my where to start...

austins04cavie wrote:i just meet suncavi this fri and he really is a cool guy!!! yall talk allot of s$$I### about him. but yall never give him any credit!!! no eco is faster then him stock !!!! so yall need to give credit where credit is do

He'll get respect when he learns to keep his mouth shut and not say bad things about people. the last 2 months he was here everything he said was a shot at someone. he contributes nothing positive to discussions, just a bunch of words to make people fight. fast or not...that doesn't fly. i talked to him in person 2 days before he got permabanned. he was all nice and cool in person but as soon as he got behind his computer he became god again. i tried to get him to tone it down a bit. know what his reply was? "Don't tell me what to do. I can do whatever I want. Screw JBO" direct quote buddy. Jasmin is one of these ever present 2-faced people. All cool and down to earth in person and then trying to be big behind a computer. Whether its because he knows that in person if he tries acting like god he'll get his ass kicked or what, he needs to stay the same cool guy behind the computer as he was on the phone.

Quote:

....hispy Best run to date: 12.807 @ 108.123 MPH on 14PSI ... you talk alot of @!#$ but you run 13 psi on slick's and run a 12.43??? when you beat that then you can talk sh***##$... ohter then that you can't say sh##$$!

are you saying that Ive run slicks? cause Ive made ONE pass on slicks and that was my first 12 second pass. give me slicks and ill beat his time. Ive challenged him to that before but he never responds to it. i run a DOT tire AND an open diff. oh and my car is FULL WEIGHT. i didn't strip my car out and leave it looking trashy. if he wants to call me slow then lets put things in perspective. he runs a slicked, LSD, stripped car. I run an open diff, street tired, full weight car. so how can we compare them? get realistic before you call me out. but don't worry, i wont hold your ignorance against you.

Quote:

i love what hanh is doing and all but you can't compare adaim hahn and sun cavi together because if you give suncavi as much money as adam hahn suncavi would smoke adam. sun cavi made his own turbo kit and is up there with hahn in a matter of time he will be showing every body whats up!!!!! thats all i have to say about that!!! don't take this personal it just the truth!!!!

I highly doubt that Adam's speed is due to Bill throwing money at the car. that was one of the things he stated he didn't want to do. if he wanted to throw money at that car he could be into the 9s or 10s easily. their speed is due to EXPERIENCE and SKILL. apparently you need to learn this. You don't want to be going and calling out Hahn now cause I guarantee he'll kick Jasmin's ass in ANY of his cars. Just like that guy who's "getting a free" Chill Factory kit...you don't call out the big dog unless you got a bigger dog backing you up. I guarantee you Jasmin ain't ready to take out the top dog yet, if he ever will be.

Sunday, November 20, 2005 9:51 AM
Awesome times!!!

Sunday, November 20, 2005 10:03 AM
um hes far from stock, theres nothing that impressive done by anyone non gm related

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Sunday, November 20, 2005 10:56 AM
Rodimus Prime wrote:um hes far from stock, theres nothing that impressive done by anyone non gm related

come on man thats not right hypsy hahn dj suncavi there all impressive no factory support no R&D just a dream and a car.

Hypsy relax man dont worry about these guys whove been here a few months. youve proven your point enough that you shouldnt have to any more. its a race car VS. a DD.

also suncavi still has a stock engine right?

"boobs now with Riboflabin"
Sunday, November 20, 2005 1:25 PM
Nicley done. Why is it with the ecotec people when somoene does somthing good there is always a p[issing match!

FU Tuning

Sunday, November 20, 2005 3:40 PM
yea he has a stock engine running 13 psi. hispy all i can say is stop running your mouth and prove him wrong.

- Im not saying your running slicks. but slap a pair on and beat a 12.42. then you have some bragging rights.

- and its his fault that his car is striped? you run what you bring!! no excuses!!

-and lets get real how much money have they really invested in their motor anyways they better have 1 of the fastest j's they are 1 of the only companies that makes a damn good kit.. if we had access to what they have we would all be running 10's.
Quote:

i run a DOT tire AND an open diff. oh and my car is FULL WEIGHT. i didn't strip my car out and leave it looking trashy

sounds to me you are already making excuses!!!
Sunday, November 20, 2005 4:13 PM
All's I hear is a bunch of my car this his car that....

How about we leave the non-sense to the kindergarden kids.

Jasmins car is very impressive.Considering he has
A) No sponsors
And
B) Does the work himself.

Hypsy I hear you saying you can beat him well step up to the plate "Big Baller".Give you slicks? Thats like saying give me speed.Why don't you get a set of slicks and show us what you got.Until then I don't see how you have any room to speak about speed of cars.But hey then again that might be the difference between you and Jasmin.He works for his own where you are used to people "Giving" it to You...
Sunday, November 20, 2005 6:34 PM
hey dip@!#$s he clearly state he has challenged suncavi to a face to face race and suncavi hasnt accepted it yet and its like he said suncavi has slicks, LSD, and its not stock full weight its basically a race car and his best run is a 12.42? ok Hypsy on the other hand is running street legal tires full stock wieght and like he said stock differential and is only a few tenths behind him? if hypsy put in an LSD, stripped his car, and put on a pair of slicks that would give him a hell of alot more then just .4 in the 1/4. and if you think having and getting sponsors is so @!#$ easy why dont you have any. now on topic yes very nice times for suncavi no doubt and yes i give him props for putting together his own turbo setup and install himself and all but you little bitches swinging on suncavis nuts need to learn what the hell your talking about before you start talking @!#$

The one, the only, ME.
Sunday, November 20, 2005 6:42 PM
Quote:

hey dip@!#$s he clearly state he has challenged suncavi to a face to face race and suncavi hasnt accepted it yet and its like he said suncavi has slicks, LSD, and its not stock full weight its basically a race car and his best run is a 12.42? ok Hypsy on the other hand is running street legal tires full stock wieght and like he said stock differential and is only a few tenths behind him? if hypsy put in an LSD, stripped his car, and put on a pair of slicks that would give him a hell of alot more then just .4 in the 1/4. and if you think having and getting sponsors is so @!#$ easy why dont you have any. now on topic yes very nice times for suncavi no doubt and yes i give him props for putting together his own turbo setup and install himself and all but you little bitches swinging on suncavis nuts need to learn what the hell your talking about before you start talking @!#$

that would be correct. although nice times,great work.

maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow....... but some day
Sunday, November 20, 2005 6:51 PM
oh and about Adam Hahns car there point, the last i knew, for the car was to go as far as they could and keep it street legal and streetable (daily driver) which they have done and also it something that most people can do or have done and not outrageously unaffordable there sunfire, street legal and emissions legal, is pulling better times then what theyre neon did with the same turbo i believe. they do some very great things for the Jbody community and its morons like you that talk @!#$ about them and other companies that make up coming companies lookiing into the jbody market turn away from making things for us so get your facts straight and stfu

The one, the only, ME.
Sunday, November 20, 2005 6:55 PM
04eco wrote:hey dip@!#$s he clearly state he has challenged suncavi to a face to face race and suncavi hasnt accepted it yet and its like he said suncavi has slicks, LSD, and its not stock full weight its basically a race car and his best run is a 12.42? ok Hypsy on the other hand is running street legal tires full stock wieght and like he said stock differential and is only a few tenths behind him? if hypsy put in an LSD, stripped his car, and put on a pair of slicks that would give him a hell of alot more then just .4 in the 1/4. and if you think having and getting sponsors is so @!#$ easy why dont you have any. now on topic yes very nice times for suncavi no doubt and yes i give him props for putting together his own turbo setup and install himself and all but you little bitches swinging on suncavis nuts need to learn what the hell your talking about before you start talking @!#$

Slicks LSD, and weight do not give you faster times than Suncavi (could). You have to be able to drive the car. Less weight makes it a little harder to hook. Slicks takes away speed. Who gives a crap what his car weights???? He drives it everyday (daily driver). Keep in mind Suncavi's car has been that way for years(stripped that is).

FU Tuning

Sunday, November 20, 2005 7:00 PM
i understand that but it doesnt automatically make him a better driver either because he can hook with a lighter car but less weight will improve times along with slicks and an LSD no denying that. and on that note if Hypsy can pull almost the same times with less traction non slicks and no LSD cant be to far off

The one, the only, ME.
Sunday, November 20, 2005 7:09 PM
guys i see yasmin alot and have seen the car numerous times --- he drives the damn thing everyday he goes grocery shopping in the damn thing for gods sake. If you are not impressed with what he has done then you do not really give a damn about haveing a fast cavalier on a budget because that is what he has done. His last dyno he put down 290 hp and he actually puts the power to good use what the hell is the problem with that. On the internet some people who have never met the guy talk @!#$ but he has always been helpful to me and i have nothing but respect for the guy. Hypsy talk all of the trash you want the guy is flat out faster then you in a climate that is harder to run good times in. Dont run your mouth because you think he is cocky -- he is just proud of what he has accomplished as i know you are

oh and I will put some times down for you guys very soon hopefully when the track is still open ---

Sunday, November 20, 2005 7:23 PM
04eco wrote:i understand that but it doesnt automatically make him a better driver either because he can hook with a lighter car but less weight will improve times along with slicks and an LSD no denying that. and on that note if Hypsy can pull almost the same times with less traction non slicks and no LSD cant be to far off

First I never said he was a better driver.
Second you know nothing, you just proved it. Goodnight.

FU Tuning

Sunday, November 20, 2005 7:25 PM
jay vs wrote:All's I hear is a bunch of my car this his car that....

How about we leave the non-sense to the kindergarden kids.

Jasmins car is very impressive.Considering he has
A) No sponsors
And
B) Does the work himself.

Hypsy I hear you saying you can beat him well step up to the plate "Big Baller".Give you slicks? Thats like saying give me speed.Why don't you get a set of slicks and show us what you got.Until then I don't see how you have any room to speak about speed of cars.But hey then again that might be the difference between you and Jasmin.He works for his own where you are used to people "Giving" it to You...

In all this posting this has to be the WORST POST here. What does my having sponsors have anything to do with it? You think I get @!#$ handed to me? HAAHHAHAHAH! I @!#$ wish I did. I've had 6 things handed to me this year. 5 gauges and a damn battery. How does that make me faster? It doesn't. Everything power related I've worked for and pay for myself. A little discount is the best I can hope for and I'm sure if it was presented to you you wouldn't reject it. Oh...and I've done all my own work. Only thing I've gotten help with is tuning.

What does it mean that I have sponsors then? Basically means that I went out and wrote 37 letters last winter trying to get a little help. See how many I got? You can't even count the SEP sponsorship either because I work there. I believe that shoots your arguement and point in the proverbial ass. Sponsors mean nothing unless they're giving me money. So drop that arguement...it's been tried before. Oh, and it failed every other time too so don't feel bad.

Sunday, November 20, 2005 7:44 PM
You're all a bunch of whiny bitches.

This penis envy is getting ridiculous. I never saw this much hate when Spdrcrz ran his 12.8...or when Karo ran his 12.0. He ran a good time...deal with it.

Sunday, November 20, 2005 7:48 PM
I never said he didnt run a good time. I know he did. I'd give him credit if I didn't think I'd be called jealous.

I'm only posting to defend myself after people start IMing me saying I'm a wuss for not going to FL to race Jasmin. Saying that he makes my 12.80 look like nothing. Saying I'm jealous of him.

Guess what...12.80 is nothing to laugh at. It's a good time for any Cavalier. 12.40s is @!#$ CRAZY! 11 seconds...IMPOSSIBLE We all know these things.

And for the people who have been IMing trash and threats to me....GROW THE @!#$ UP!

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search