Stock Bottom End Eco Goes 12.420@110.03 - Page 2 - Racing Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Stock Bottom End Eco Goes 12.420@110.03
Sunday, November 20, 2005 7:54 PM
You guys both have great cars and it's awesome sharing your times with the rest of the car community. Especially for those people who dont believe a cavalier could ever be this fast considering the mods. But this crap is just getting plain retarded.

Sunday, November 20, 2005 10:56 PM
Quote:

well to be honest with you Respooled2k3...I WONT post exactly how much i've spent. simply for the fact that I work at a shop and get some really good deals. I'll tell you that if i had paid retail (or even normal prices) for everything I'd probably be approaching...eh...3800-4100 maybe. I havent paid nearly that but that is my guess as to what it would all come to at normal prices. If YOU im me I'll give you a much better figure as to what I've actually spent but it's not fair for me to post my costs on parts that I am also trying to sell.

Oh...and when you say, DANG THATS A LOT, remember the Hahn kit normally goes for 32-3500. Now look at how little added on there is

Do you remember this Hypsy? So do you get some really good deals? Or do you only get a lil' bit knocked of by your sponsors.. Because if your turning things around and selling them to other people at great prices, I can only imagine what your getting them for.
Sunday, November 20, 2005 11:25 PM
all this damn bitching........ it was a simple post about a cavalier that ran a 12.4.....

Wanna know what it got me?

Quote:

You have received a forum warning:

Warning: SunCavi was banned for a reason. We would strongly recommend against "speaking for him" in the forums in the future.
Expires: Monday, November 21, 2005 9:20 AM PT

Thanks.

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Sunday, November 20, 2005 11:55 PM
Wow, really unfair warning.. Now if you were quoting something that he said that had to do with his banning than I would understand. But to each their own, the mods do their jobs.
Monday, November 21, 2005 3:29 AM
SpeedRacerZ wrote:all this damn bitching........ it was a simple post about a cavalier that ran a 12.4.....

Wanna know what it got me?

Quote:

You have received a forum warning:

Warning: SunCavi was banned for a reason. We would strongly recommend against "speaking for him" in the forums in the future.
Expires: Monday, November 21, 2005 9:20 AM PT

Thanks.

That is crazy. This is no different than someone posting about the Hahn car running 11 something. I bet you won't never see someone get wanred for posting about that car. Should not matter who's car, or what person you are posting about, it is a J we all have the right to know about it. It was also posting in the correct forum. This place is getting crazy.

FU Tuning

Monday, November 21, 2005 5:06 AM
^^^^ yup, that's JBO for ya

15.574 @ 89 mph stock
Monday, November 21, 2005 7:33 AM
I think you guys are missing the point here The reason he was warned has nothing to do with the car or speeds or anything like that it has to do with the fact that by talking about suncavis car it almost always starts an argument. He recived a waring becuase by bringing up a subject known to start arguments he basicly started one himself. however strict still somewhat neccsary.

Hypsy why wont you heed my advice and relax Why do you carre what these people think. this is the internet. anyone with momy and dadys computer can argue with you. if a 12 year old came up to you in person would you defend yourself.?

"boobs now with Riboflabin"
Monday, November 21, 2005 12:23 PM
Everyone please calm down geeez!

he ran a nice time. stock bottom end eco ran a 12.4 congrats!

hypsy, your times are nice also but why fight about who is faster or who has slicks or ANY of that.... he ran a nice time, you have ran nice times. If you want to proove anything just get to the track and try to beat his time. Dont argue about it

"Growing old is mandatory. Growing up? Definitely optional."
Monday, November 21, 2005 12:59 PM
Brandoson wrote:Everyone please calm down geeez!

he ran a nice time. stock bottom end eco ran a 12.4 congrats!

hypsy, your times are nice also but why fight about who is faster or who has slicks or ANY of that.... he ran a nice time, you have ran nice times. If you want to proove anything just get to the track and try to beat his time. Dont argue about it

^^^^
yap

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Real cars don't make power at the front wheels......
THEY LIFT THEM !!!
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Monday, November 21, 2005 2:25 PM
This thread is making me wonder who really started the arguements, Suncavi, or others. I think he came across as just as much an a$$ as everyone else saw him as, but most of you whiners are no better. I'd hump Suncavi's and Hyspy's cars.......

....in the same night, without protection.

Monday, November 21, 2005 3:38 PM
Nitro wrote:This thread is making me wonder who really started the arguements, Suncavi, or others. I think he came across as just as much an a$$ as everyone else saw him as, but most of you whiners are no better. I'd hump Suncavi's and Hyspy's cars.......

....in the same night, without protection.

Agree on it all. Car humping as well.

FU Tuning

Monday, November 21, 2005 5:54 PM
Lash wrote:You're all a bunch of whiny bitches.

This penis envy is getting ridiculous. I never saw this much hate when Spdrcrz ran his 12.8...or when Karo ran his 12.0. He ran a good time...deal with it.

Enough said. Props to any Cavy that runs 12's and then drives it home.

- 93 mph in the 1/8 mile
Member of J-Body Of Michigan.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 5:28 AM
thats very true noone did cause @!#$ when they ran there times cause they didnt have a GOD complex about it all thats what everyones issue is with him is he thinks hes god and the best out there and granted like said yes its impressive to drive your 12 sec cavy home and that he did the work himself but damn

The one, the only, ME.
Tuesday, November 22, 2005 1:06 PM
04eco wrote:everyones issue is with him is he thinks hes god

Everyone???? Not me. Personally I think Hypsy is just as bad. They are just like each other...but fail to realize it. I'm sure they would be best of friends if they'd stop being pecker heads

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 4:28 PM
NICE TIME. dayum

Thursday, November 24, 2005 8:49 AM
If I may...

1. Adam Hahn, quickest street Ecotec overall with 11.40's. As it should be, for it is the most modified one out there, but it's still all done with off-the-shelf parts, and a very mild engine, driveline, and chassis combo. It's not an all-out affair by any means, and was conceived and executed to develop a recipe that anyone can duplicate with a most reasonable investment.

2. SunCavi, quickest street Ecotec on a stock bottom end and slicks with 12.40's. Significant weight reduction like Adam's car, but a second slower due to less power and mods.

3. hypsy, quickest street Ecotec on street tires, with 12.80's. A full weight car, hundreds of pounds heavier than either of the above, also with considerably more stock engine and driveline components than either.

Them's the facts we know so far. Each of the three is a leader in its unique configuration. None of the three are directly comparable due to the significant differences. All else is pure conjecture!

Bill Hahn Jr.
Hahn RaceCraft

World's Quickest and Fastest Street J-Bodies
Turbocharging GM FWD's since 1988
www.turbosystem.com

Thursday, November 24, 2005 10:55 AM
Skilz10179 wrote:
Lash wrote:You're all a bunch of whiny bitches.

This penis envy is getting ridiculous. I never saw this much hate when Spdrcrz ran his 12.8...or when Karo ran his 12.0. He ran a good time...deal with it.

Enough said. Props to any Cavy that runs 12's and then drives it home.

Agreed.

....and I'm curious as to who gave you that "warning" that's some serious bull@!#$.....you did nothing wrong. Big @!#$ you goes to that pissy ass power trip moderator.

Thursday, November 24, 2005 5:39 PM
SunCavi was banned from the site, permanently, for being a constant troublemaker. Fast car or not, we don't need or want that type of influence around here. His God complex and "I'm right, you suck, bow down or STFU" attitude got old real quick. I'll still give him props for his timeslips, and in the same breath tell him to GTFO if he can't check his attitude at the door.

The reason SpeedRacer got warned was for the same reason we warned (and even banned) people for "speaking for" Rick Howe in the past. Remember him? All it took was mention of his name to start a colossal fight in whatever forum it was in, and now SunCavi has put himself in that same boat. He's never ripped anyone off like Rick did, but he's a catalyst for trouble. As many times as he was warned in the past to calm down and not fight he always found a way to start trouble and we finally had to say "enough".

I'm not the one who banned SunCavi, but I fully agree with the reasons behind it. At this point I don't care who's faster, who's stock"er" or who's running slicks vs. street tires, but I do care that this guy either being in (or even being MENTIONED in) these forums is enough to start a flame war, and that's not going to be tolerated.

In the future, I'd advise everyone to try the "Contact Us" link in the left menu if you have a problem with the actions of a moderator. Jacking a post to complain like this just isn't gonna get the job done and only makes you look bad.

09:f9:11:02:9d:74:e3:5b:d8:41:56:c5:63

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search