What are everyones goals for this drag season? - Page 4 - Racing Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: What are everyones goals for this drag season?
Tuesday, February 21, 2006 8:10 PM
I would like to hit consistant 11s on drag radials in the start of this season and then slowly watch the time go UP as big rims, fiberglass interior panels, speakers/TVs and bags go in.

Cardomain|Myspace

Tuesday, February 21, 2006 11:26 PM
oh yea...... forgot to add.......

Beat Hypsy..... again

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 9:06 AM
lol...aint gonna happen if i get my car working the way it should be working.

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Wednesday, February 22, 2006 9:17 PM
I want 14's /super low 15's i just hope i can do it. I have never done the 1/4 mile before last season i hung out at the track all the time. I even went to a little drag racing school but i still havent ran yet. My track does not spray down the stick stuff on street tire night. I have a cat back and a home made intake( cosmos intake doesnt fit dont buy!!!!) I was thinking about getting a dragon r intake or v2 intake.And a lower mount and maybe those rk sport spark plug springs and what ever stuff i can afford. I am on a shoe string budget!!! But on the flip side I have a 1sv ( cavalier racing package!!! ahahaha)

darkblade j
Friday, February 24, 2006 1:32 PM
Actually get to race and break some sH!t....

I havent gotten to race but 1 time at the bash in 2004, no tracks around me within a 2 hour radius and trying to find the right fuel management for my 96 has been nothing but headaches.

So now, I am ready to put down some numbers and see what this thing will do, not really hoping for anything but to have a lot of fun!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search