Outlaw Cavalier - Racing Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Outlaw Cavalier
Wednesday, March 08, 2006 8:44 AM
Thought you guys might wanna see this...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1994-Chevy-Cavalier-Z24-Outlaw-10-5-Street-Camaro-Look_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ98062QQitemZ4618158127QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
Sorry cant hyperlink on this computer just copy and paste
Theres a video clip in there how would ya like to pull up next to this at a light

I root for the underdog...figured I might as well be one

Re: Outlaw Cavalier
Wednesday, March 08, 2006 8:45 AM
Ah auto hyperlink...very cool

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 1:14 PM
HOLY SH-T !! Thats badd ass ! Expensive as hell but badd ass !

Semper Fi SAINT. May you rest in peace.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 1:25 PM
Yeah pretty pricey. I'll bet we could build a budget street J that could take that down

Thursday, March 09, 2006 12:31 PM
That does look pretty insane but you can't drive it on the street and thats half the fun. Good find! I wonder if any jbody.org member is planning on buying it.....

~Boost. Its what's for dinner!~

Thursday, March 09, 2006 2:27 PM
Yeah no doubt. Not a big fan of the trailered car myself. The thing that impresses me is when a guy with a street driven air conditioned car on street tires rolls up and smokes the trailered cars.

Friday, March 10, 2006 5:50 AM
Well I called the guy and made him an offer and he accepted it so it looks like I'm getting a full on race car ! Couldn't believe the wife actualy said ok ! I'm gonna go pick it up this weekend if all goes according to plan . When I get it I'll post some pics of me lighting up the tires in front of my house . God I can't wait !

Friday, March 10, 2006 5:57 AM
I can't do this ! lol ! I didn't buy that thing I was only jokeing ! Gotcha didn't I ?

Friday, March 10, 2006 7:40 AM
Hahah good one man. I was just about to get my pink slip out and offer ya a challenge lol

Friday, March 10, 2006 10:10 AM

Friday, March 10, 2006 11:17 AM
do you guys think this thing is for real? the video is of a pickup truck, supposedly with the engine from the cavalier in it. I am iffy about it. If anyone actually sees this thing, let me know.

Friday, March 10, 2006 7:58 PM
I hate the cars with the huge motors sticking out and the tires sunk into the body. I like the cars that look mostly stock (maybe even a bit ricey looking ) that can be driven on the streets and mop the floor with these things.
Saturday, March 11, 2006 5:55 PM
That same guy has had a couple Beretta/Cavalier drag cars for sale on Ebay for the last couple years! I don't really know why they always come from him but that's deffinately the guy!

N2O + Bolt-ons = 220Hp/250Tq

Coming Soon:HpTunersPro, EagleConnectingRods, WiescoPistons, 13sec2200

Thursday, March 16, 2006 3:40 AM
Now thats a supercharged cavalier.....

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Thursday, March 16, 2006 1:37 PM
That's no Cavalier. It's pretending to be, kinda like the wolf on the hill tryin' to catch a tastey lamb. Or the cute cuddly bear cub with the razor sharp claws. You know, the one at the zoo that's really adorable and pretends to like you til it rips your face off? Kinda like that. But I'll hand it to him, I wouldn't f**k with him if he pulled up next to me.

Thursday, March 23, 2006 8:46 PM
yes that cavalier does exist, i'm on some forums www.fullthorttleforums.com and the guy that owns that car has a friend that gets on there all the time and has driven it, says its very quick.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search