chrysler sebring VS, Cavalier '03 - Racing Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
chrysler sebring VS, Cavalier '03
Friday, May 26, 2006 11:04 PM
a buddy of mine is running a hundred shot of nitrous in his chrysler sebring and he wants to race me, all i have is exhaust and cold air intake, what else would i need to beat him in a race....and this is stricktly racing on the tracks because i dont condole street racing. he says he can beat me without the nitrous, is is plausible for him to even beat me with him running stock? i never seen him race b4 so i dont know how much of a racer he is but i do know that i can drop the 1/4 mile in 15.2 sec

Re: chrysler sebring VS, Cavalier '03
Saturday, May 27, 2006 7:13 AM
just race him at the track... I doubt sebrings are really fast. with that 100 shot though that's another story.... cheapest way for you to beat him would be to run a 75 shot in your eco....I believe that's the highest you should go if you value your engine...

15.574 @ 89 mph stock without charger. new times with charger coming soon.
Saturday, May 27, 2006 8:29 AM
What engine does the sebring has??? the V6 or the 4cyl...if is the V6 you might have a slight change of winning....now if he has the 4cyl you have to win

CaviFL45

Saturday, May 27, 2006 11:18 AM
Wild Weasel wrote:This isn't the bench racing forum.
Go to the track, race him and tell us the results. We can answer your questions a lot easier then.

09:f9:11:02:9d:74:e3:5b:d8:41:56:c5:63

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search