Track Day Feeler - Racing Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Track Day Feeler
Saturday, June 10, 2006 5:30 PM
Just a thought.............a few of the guys I work with and myself are kicking around the idea of heading out to Summit Point Raceway during one of their FATT days (Friday At The Track). They only have a set number of spots open and you HAVE to reserve yours. I hope to have my new Jackson Auto Machine engine in by the fall and all ready for a beating. If anyone from the area would like to go perhaps it could become a j-body event, if enough cavy's take the open slots there won't be room for much else, get my drift. Anyway we were looking about Sept or Oct for two reasons. All of the summer ones are booked and you will need to be sure your car will pass tech, that may take time for some of us, myself included. If you are interested add to the thread and like I said this is just a feeler not an attemp at an event coordination. With enough of a response then I will work hard to ensure this happens. All of the track info is available at the tracks website, just search Summit Point Raceway in WV. Also there is a link to the organization the regulates what passes and fails tech inspection, be sure to look at this before anything else, It doesn't look like a big deal to get through but you never know, rules change.

Keep it safe and keep it off of the streets, see you on the inside of a turn.......as I slide by!!!!!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search