Focus vs. Sunfire - Racing Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Focus vs. Sunfire
Tuesday, August 08, 2006 9:21 PM
Sometime within the next month or two me and my brother are going to go to numedia raceway to see who has the faster car. I have an '04 Sunfire and he has an '00 Focus ZX3. Both cars are completly stock. He has 6 years more driving experiance than I do, but neither of us have ever drag raced before. What are my chances of winning?

Re: Focus vs. Sunfire
Wednesday, August 09, 2006 2:49 AM
wanna know something? I'm psychic, and I can prove it....

I foresee either JimmyZ or one of the other mods posting something to the effect of "this is NOT a bench-racing forum, race him then tell us the results" and then locking the thread...

Arrival Blue 04 LS Sport
Eco
Turbo
Megasquirt
'Nuff said
Wednesday, August 09, 2006 3:01 AM
^^^

holy @!#$.

What's next week's california state lotto numbers? I must know.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 5:16 AM
Mike Bartosevich wrote:Sometime within the next month or two me and my brother are going to go to numedia raceway to see who has the faster car. I have an '04 Sunfire and he has an '00 Focus ZX3. Both cars are completly stock. He has 6 years more driving experiance than I do, but neither of us have ever drag raced before. What are my chances of winning?

come to beaver springs instead.

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Wednesday, August 09, 2006 6:26 AM
Scarab (Jersey Jay 1.8T) wrote:
"this is NOT a bench-racing forum, race him then tell us the results"

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search