MySlips.com now LIVE and supporting ALL vehicles - Racing Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
MySlips.com now LIVE and supporting ALL vehicles
Sunday, September 02, 2007 7:26 PM

We are now supporting ALL vehicles (16,000+) If you still dont see your car let us know!

Myslips.com allows you to create a personal profile featuring your car, its mods, and most importantly your 1/4 mile timeslips.

Side note: There is currently no J body portal, but if enough of us join up I will add it, I can even rush the development of sub-portals to separate our vast amount of engines in this scene.

-Acer

|Forged 8.9:1 Wiseco Pistons|Forged Eagle Rods|HPTuners|60trim|Tial Wastegate|
|Precision Intercooler|2.5" Exhaust|2.5" Charge Pipes|630CC Mototron Injectors|
|Stock: Fuel Pump, Transmission, Manifold, TB, Head, Head Gasket, Ignition, Suspension...|

Re: MySlips.com now LIVE and supporting ALL vehicles
Sunday, September 02, 2007 8:23 PM
W00T! Fastest J-Body on the site. LOL.

First to sign up too.

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Monday, September 03, 2007 12:13 AM
well.... I guess that makes me 2nd fastest!!!

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Monday, September 03, 2007 12:35 AM
I guess it makes me dead last, lol...

|Stock: Fuel Pump, Transmission, Manifold, TB, Head, Head Gasket, Ignition, Suspension...|
Monday, September 03, 2007 11:32 AM
Looks just like www.dragtimes.com to me, only a lot less cars on it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, September 03, 2007 11:33 AM

- 93 mph in the 1/8 mile
Member of J-Body Of Michigan.

Monday, September 03, 2007 12:17 PM
It is like drag times. Just another alternative.

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Monday, September 03, 2007 12:35 PM
MySlips has been launched for a little over a day now, that would be why it has less cars on it.... for now

The differences between the sites are that you can not post more then one timeslip... on my slips you can post up all your slips, and it will give you an average of the slips and a bunch of other things it will be able to do with all of that information within a few weeks... MySlips is more community oriented, it allows you to friend other users, comment on their profile/timeslips and also message eachother. It also has support for portals, which in the future is another feature which will allow us to give similar car types a separate community of their own to interact and compare with other members...

This is only a beta launch, with many of our features not live on production. Stay tuned for major over hauls over the next few weeks

Wednesday, September 05, 2007 2:06 AM
After a long nights work, we have finally finished with a bunch of enhancements and new features.... if you have been using the site since its semi-launch a few days ago, these will be obvious to you... otherwise here they go:

-Online status added to user profiles
-Notification of new profile comments
-Notification of new timeslip comments
-Numerous IE6 layout issues we found
-Addition of the J-Body portal (Portal Link)
-Addition of 3rd Gen J-bodies, engine specific car selections (Thanks SpdRcr24Z) - If you would like your car switched to the engine specific one, send me a message, this is my profile (My Profile)

Last but not least, the latest feature added to MySlips.com is the addition of the eSlip. The eSlip gives you access to the latest information about each of your cars automatically. Each car automatically has an eSlip that you can post in the forum signature for that specific car platform and the statistics of that vehicle will always be up to date. This avoids having to go through numerous forums on which you might participate to update your latest best run. Check out my sig if you dont quite understand what an eSlip is.

Feel free to sign up and post up your cars and timeslips guys, its completely free and there is no limit to the amount of slips or cars!

Monday, September 24, 2007 2:39 PM
http://www.myslips.com

Bump.

A bunch of us are already on here, if you havent already joined, join now!

Nice to see those of you that joined and are on there regularly using the site on there, we've been focusing on improving back end functionally and security in the past week or so. We will be working on some cool new features and a new layout in the coming weeks

http://www.myslips.com

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search