Need Opinions - Racing Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Need Opinions
Thursday, October 18, 2007 1:10 PM
Ok, first off, let me say I have nothing against Cavaliers, their drivers, or any other Ecotec. However, there is this one kid that keeps running his mouth saying his Cavalier can STOMP an LS2 GTO (400hp stock) even if it has nitrous and/or forced induction. He claims that he has the following parts on his Cavalier...

-Fully Built H22 Engine Swap (Honda Prelude motor)
-Twin-Turbo
-5 inch exhaust
-Stage 3 700R4 Transmission (standard on old Camaro IROC-Z's - Automatic 4 Speed)
-Dual Direct Port Nitrous System that is equal to a 500 shot
-and more but I forgot the rest....

Is this guy full of BS or what? I mean the tranny is close to as big as the motor first of all and it is for a rear wheel drive car! Anyways he said he will race anybody I can throw at him and he will win. He will take on a GTO and he said he will bet $1,000 he'll win...

So has this guy just watched The Fast and The Furious too much?

Re: Need Opinions
Thursday, October 18, 2007 5:07 PM

thats the funniest thing ive read all day

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Thursday, October 18, 2007 6:11 PM
Answer for you, just ask him to pop the hood
and then discover a bone stock 2200

Sunfire 2005 Automatic - GMPP S/C + Motor Mounts + Drag Radials - 14.244 @ 96.497
Thursday, October 18, 2007 6:49 PM
People who have that kind of power have no need to brag about it. This kid clearly has no idea what he is talking about anyways. My guess is he has Tourettes and he just spits out random car parts instead of vulgar explitives.
Mike Little wrote:...So has this guy just watched The Fast and The Furious too much?

No. The cavalier in F&F was N/A... not twin turbocharged.

-

"Youth in Asia"...I don't see anything wrong with that.
Friday, October 19, 2007 8:12 AM
i don't know whats more pathetic, the fact that someone goes around bragging that they have that under the hood, or the fact that you joined a forum solely to ask if that load of crap was legit. either way it makes me laugh

Friday, October 19, 2007 9:00 AM
lol, yeah. what makes it worse is that I can't even ask him to pop the hood yet, becuase he doesn't have a license right now. It was suspended a while ago, but he is getting it back soon. So far he will have to prove himself to at least one person when he gts his license back, its not a GTO, but there is a GTO owner that said he would race him at MIR if he seriously thinks he could run him.
Wednesday, November 14, 2007 4:56 PM
Quote:

Answer for you, just ask him to pop the hood
and then discover a bone stock 2200

x2

Barely Street Legal!!!
Wednesday, November 14, 2007 5:36 PM
Don't even bother asking him to pop the hood. You already know what's in there, absolutely nothing he mentioned before. Race him on a bicycle, he probably can't even drive his car.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007 6:31 PM
Nothing you can say will shut him up. Deep down he knows his car is slow as balls.

The only thing you can do is PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE!!!!

lol......no, seriously.

2004 Cavalier
13.2@105........
Mods...
BFG Drag Radials
Saab Turbo kit
2.5 exhaust, w/cutout
Spec Stage 2+ Clutch
Friday, November 16, 2007 10:20 AM
LOL, Calling out Rice Boys is so fun, then just wait to hear the excuses.

Mitsu TD06-20g |3" Downpipe w/ Cutout | 61mm Bored TB |
HP Tuners | Innovate WB02 | Spec Stage 3 | TurboTech Upper | Full Addco Sways | Sportlines & Yellows |
Friday, November 16, 2007 1:11 PM
let me guess, his cavalier is rwd as well?

i just dont unerstand some people....

not to mention.... just because his licence is suspended, that means he is not legally allowed to pop his hood as well? id drive right over to him to tell him to pop the hood. not only to prove what hes saying is BS but just to corner him and make him fess up.

Friday, November 16, 2007 3:52 PM
I knew a kid exactly like that. Guess what? He lost his license too! I guess all morons are destined to this fate.

Of course,then he actually had an excuse not to race... LOL

2004 Cavalier
13.2@105........
Mods...
BFG Drag Radials
Saab Turbo kit
2.5 exhaust, w/cutout
Spec Stage 2+ Clutch
Friday, November 16, 2007 8:13 PM
My favorite part is the 5 inch exhaust. Would that fit? Then its the engine/transmission combination. If he had half a brain, he'd be dangerous. Just tell him he's full of @!#$.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search