Questions about what's legal - Page 2 - Racing Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Questions about what's legal
Saturday, November 24, 2007 10:13 AM
Your car is awesome. I also know that it is a pile of crap but that is what I like to do. I like to take things that people can't or don't know how to do and I try to find a way to do it. It's just something that I like to do. As for proving a point it's cause my friends and some others don't think I know anything that I am talking about and they think it's a waste of time to do anything to a 4 cylinder. I personally love the push rod engines sense I grew up with the sbc and the others but don't like them as much. It's just something that I like and want to do.

Oh, I had a lot more to say to him about his comments but my g/f talked me into being good.

Saturday, November 24, 2007 11:06 AM
I have to agree that it is a waste to do a lot of work to a J car. I know because I have and continue to do it. The after market support just doesnt exist like it does for other vehicles/engines.

I continue with my car to do it and have some fun, even though it not ususaly much fun in the end. I have a point to prove with my father and will succeed in doing so. But in the end I still have a $30K Cavalier that when i look back at i regret. My POS car is a down payment on a house.

Saturday, November 24, 2007 5:53 PM
I know but it's fun and I take pride in doing things that people find can't and shouldn't be done. I might and might not regret it but I will be proud of what I did and will still take pride in it.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search