Is anyone going to have a completely updated 1/4 list? - Racing Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Is anyone going to have a completely updated 1/4 list?
Tuesday, December 04, 2007 5:24 AM
I have been doing through this site for a while trying to find a current/ updated 1/4 list on this site, most people would love to see one on here , just like the sticky in the racing forum I here most people are not willing to do one up, is there rules against it?

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen

Re: Is anyone going to have a completely updated 1/4 list?
Tuesday, December 04, 2007 5:31 AM
What? Rules against putting up your quarter mile times?

It's difficult to keep current, someone has to make the original post and then they have to keep editing it. Or I suppose you could just make a post and everyone replies with their best time.

2001 Olds Alero (LD9)
636 whp / 543 ft-lb
@turboalero
Wednesday, December 05, 2007 7:29 PM
i like the list, itd work great if it was updated just like the top hp list is. the mod wont take the time to update the 1/4 list cuz he is the only one that can edit it and keep it in post one, whereas in the top hp list they just update it in posts which is nice cuz it can be up to date, just doesnt look as clean and isnt in the very first post like a nice list.

my choice is have the sticky we have but it be updated more, and quicker vs. half a yr...

Tuesday, December 11, 2007 2:51 PM
why not just put it in the library or something so no one can reply to it and make the thing 30 pages long. i mean, we can still have a thread on it commenting on it and all, but it would be nice to have stuff like that not take as long to read as War and Peace.

1997 RedR - ZedR
Tuesday, December 11, 2007 4:30 PM
ya thats why i said i dont like the top hp list, its not organized, and the 1/4 mi list we have now is nice but it goes for pages before its updated. if its updated like monthy, itd be great. would be organized, always up in the first post.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search