03 Tiburon gt vs 03 cavy eco? - Page 2 - Racing Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 03 Tiburon gt vs 03 cavy eco?
Thursday, April 10, 2008 4:10 AM
im just saying did i say they werent a 15 sec car .. no just things happen bad drivers are out there

Friday, April 11, 2008 11:31 AM
I am just going to go ahead and waste one of this month's post and say....

THIS THREAD = FAIL

Saturday, April 12, 2008 12:26 AM
^^^^ just go premo dude... and you can FAIL people all you want

Wednesday, April 16, 2008 11:47 PM
dont know much about the eco, but i took a tibi and gti in my 2.4 with full exhaust and CAI... dont know what they had done to them. bt it was still fun

Veritas Aequitas

Thursday, May 15, 2008 6:49 AM
there is no way in hell a 2.2 cav beat an 07 gtv6. my best friend has an 03 gtv6 and it will lose to an 03 eco stock everytime.

I have a 00 Z with CAI and cat back and I kill my one friend's stock eco cavi everytime too, and I put my Z against the tiburon but he missed 3rd gear and we only went once so who knows. I think I could take him tho...not sure exactly. So unless the Tibby driver really sux then he'll win no doubt

Thursday, May 15, 2008 6:54 AM
sean posten wrote:there is no way in hell a 2.2 cav beat an 07 gtv6. my best friend has an 03 gtv6 and it will lose to an 03 eco stock everytime.

by lose to I mean beat of course lol

Thursday, May 15, 2008 6:56 AM
Rich Grayo Jr. wrote:my 96 2.2 cav, base model 5 speed, intake only, raped my buddy's 07 gtv6 auto on numerous occasions.

and this is what I was replying to when I mentioned 2.2 cav. The original poster's eco may stand a chance, but I doubt it.

Sunday, May 18, 2008 7:24 AM
i have an '02 eco and ive beat my friends '06 tib many times.
one was so bad...
my two friends lined up at a stoplight, one a '07 eclipse gt, the other a '07 tib gt, i was lined up behind the eclipse. they went and the eclipse played with him for a second then got a couple of cars on him, then i started to play catch up and i passed the tib and the eclipse got me by 2cars, i got the tib by 4.
Monday, May 19, 2008 7:15 AM
First of all..... how the hell could the eclipse get you by 2 cars if he wasn't racing YOU and you started out behind him.......

Secondly..... the last post was about street racing and I normally don't care but could a mod please use that as an excuse to finally lock this damn thread.... it just wont die and should have by now..... besides... it's useless.

Monday, May 19, 2008 7:38 PM
sorry i f&#@ed up my words. i was 2 cars behind him.
and yes this thread is really dumb and im sorry i ever posted.
i never street raced. i was on an airstrip in mexico.
and all i have to say is tiburon=slow.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008 5:35 AM
No hard feelings dude... you just confused me LOL...... for some reason I was in a pissy mood yesterday IDK why.....

It's just that ever since the VS forum got removed.... threads like this seem to put up in here.... and I've never cared for bench racing.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008 3:52 PM
I'm with ya bro. I'm just saying I find it hard to believe that an eco could beat a tibby by 4 cars. I used to kill my buddy's eco with my Z everytime. so by that logic I would beat a gtv6 by more than 4 lengths?? I call bs

Thursday, May 29, 2008 3:31 AM
I have an idea.... how about this..... the OP should just race said Tubby, have someone video tape it, and then post it on youtube or something....

Sean is right about them being closely matched stock, so it would at least be interesting...... just race and find out....... I don't know why people are so afraid of loosing.... hell I've gone up against cars that I KNOW where going to rape me and didn't care....... I'm probably the only one here that has raced a C5 corvette in a Sunbird.... ya I lost.... but it was fun.... at least I got respect for beating him off the line.... although it was all over a split second after that and he was gone LOL.

JUST DO IT!

Wednesday, June 04, 2008 8:08 AM
haha yea just do it! I too don't mind losing. I don't race my j much anymore as she is getting up there in age/mileage, but I used to line up against anybody. I've lost to an srt-4 ( have beaten one too ha, don't ask), mustangs, rsx s, eclipse/celica gts, and whatever else. It's still fun so just go do it already. This thread is kinda old, so I would assume it's been done already...am I wrong?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search