Anyone want to rent some drag radials at the bash? - Racing Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anyone want to rent some drag radials at the bash?
Tuesday, July 22, 2008 6:45 PM
Just throwing this out there. i have a set of good drag radials on some 13.5# rims. the combo is light and is very good for 1/4 mile times. let me know if anyone is interested and i could throw them in the car along with lugs to use as well. you would need to bring the jack and tools to switch them over.

Re: Anyone want to rent some drag radials at the bash?
Tuesday, July 22, 2008 7:04 PM
Vincent Morris wrote:Just throwing this out there. i have a set of good drag radials on some 13.5# rims. the combo is light and is very good for 1/4 mile times. let me know if anyone is interested and i could throw them in the car along with lugs to use as well. you would need to bring the jack and tools to switch them over.

Hmm very tempting. I wouldn't want to tear them up though That would also increase the chance of something breaking. I will talk with my brother.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 7:08 PM
hey they are there to use. as soon as they get burned off slicks are going on...

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 7:11 PM
interested in selling? what size?

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 7:14 PM
How much? Its not like Im a 500whp car, just a bolt on m45 ld9 My buddy had m/t slicks on kosie k1's he'd let me borrow but their pretty big and would prolly hurt me.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 7:25 PM
Vincent Morris wrote:hey they are there to use. as soon as they get burned off slicks are going on...

PM with a price. I need to make sure Chris isn't bringing me any. I may just stay with street tires so i am less likely to break. lol

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 8:27 PM
ill have to think about it. i mean it would proabably be a for the whole day kind of thing unless more people wanted in on it.

btw they are on kosei k1 racing rims. 13.5# and i believe 7" wide they have probably 30 or so passes on them.

again not sure on what they should rent for. and no they are not for sale.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 3:45 AM
Vincent Morris wrote:and no they are not for sale.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 1:26 PM
Sent ya a pm vince

jmarks82(Bulldog), would you be interested in running a set of m/t slicks? Not sure on the specs, but my buddy ran mid 12's with them on his stock motor neon with a 75 shot. Id like to see what that car can realy do!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 2:15 PM
ok so far one person interested in making a few passes and then letting someone else use them. remember you have to use your own tools and jack and whatever else you. im thinking $20 would do it. he wants to make a few passes then pass them off. i jsut want to make it worth it to load them up...

Thursday, July 24, 2008 4:22 AM
icemike89(not turbo) wrote:Sent ya a pm vince

jmarks82(Bulldog), would you be interested in running a set of m/t slicks? Not sure on the specs, but my buddy ran mid 12's with them on his stock motor neon with a 75 shot. Id like to see what that car can realy do!

PM Sent...

Thursday, July 24, 2008 2:22 PM
sorry to thread jack, but what size are the koseis? i tried finding some for my cavy, but couldn't find any that would fit.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search