My 03 cavy stock vs. 5.0 Mustang - Page 2 - Racing Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: My 03 cavy stock vs. 5.0 Mustang
Wednesday, September 24, 2008 10:41 PM
yeah big deal, aftermarket for 5.0's is huge and has been for 20 years. so of course the @!#$ for them is going to be cheap, easy to find, extremely well reasearched, and every guy with a mullet wants one or has one. want more torque in a 5.0, swap rear end gears in and out in an hour and have it back in for 300 bucks. do that to a eco, try a day or 2 and 1,500-2000 bucks. oh they got super awsome traction issues. want a fast v8, gotta be a tube chassis or a half back with 4 link and huge sway bars, control arms, ladder bar. other wise their stuck at the line spinning, good if you wanna burn out and thats it. but hahn is lighter with a full gutting and has 4 LESS cylinders, doesnt have 10gs in his chassis, and can run right with them.lol. oh and i have a co worker with a 92 HO gt auto 110000 miles with full exhaust, cold air, 373 rear gears and a d303 series cam and he bangs out the same times as me.

Re: My 03 cavy stock vs. 5.0 Mustang
Wednesday, September 24, 2008 11:55 PM
Blah blah,Hahn has got a ton of cash into the Fire are u nuts?15.1?Then your buddy isn't doing something right,as far as YOUR time,that isn't all that either,you have more done to your car than I did with a worn out 98,heavy ass vert and I ran a tenth slower,lol

15.2@89mph 2.171 60ft. 9.830 1/8 R.I.P. "LULU"
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search