Mustang - Racing Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Mustang
Wednesday, October 15, 2008 6:02 PM
I know this site hates bench racing but I'm not going to waste my time if I cant even be close to winning.
2001 Cavalier Z24
-Short ram
-light weight pulley
-cat back
-upper engine mount
-auto
VS
2001 ford mustang
-stock
-vert
-5 speed

Re: Mustang
Wednesday, October 15, 2008 6:13 PM
if the mustang is a v6 you will win, you could beat him stock actually, one time i had 2 people in my car and i raced a hard top v6 just the driver in the car and just walked away maybe 2-3 cars from 0-100km/h, i gave him a 1/2 car headstart too. if its a gt its not worth it youll get owned
Wednesday, October 15, 2008 6:16 PM
V-6?

Wednesday, October 15, 2008 6:19 PM
Yeah, v6. I laughed at him. All his friends are like dude he will kill you.
My friend has a hard top v6 with cold air and cat back and last I knew I could beat him. The five speed as to my auto is what scares me.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008 6:27 PM
i forgot to mention my car is auto too, and the one i raced was 5 speed
Wednesday, October 15, 2008 6:29 PM
I was talking to my friend that has rode in both and he was like dude his is way faster. A five speed just feels faster. My friend had a talon before he left to the navy and it felt faster but I know it wasn't even close. I just don't like the lack of respect towards my car. Everybody is like "O its just a cavalier, arent those girl cars anyway"? I guess it will just be his embarrassment.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008 6:34 PM
this mustang is also a vert. those are usually heavier anyway

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008 6:35 PM
I think they are 600 pounds heavier.

Thursday, October 16, 2008 3:36 PM
drivers race.

01' Z24 5 speed
422whp/400wtq
T4 Turbocharged
Built LD9
HP Tuners
Saturday, October 18, 2008 8:47 PM
@!#$ that kid with the mustang, he puss-ed out. Car is in storage tommarow so I guess I have time to read up on HPT and get my @!#$ together on it.

Sunday, October 19, 2008 12:42 PM
Oysterxfast5 wrote:@!#$ that kid with the mustang, he puss-ed out. Car is in storage tommarow so I guess I have time to read up on HPT and get my @!#$ together on it.

Thats why they're called "PUSSTANGS."

Sunday, October 19, 2008 1:12 PM
mustangs suck

Sunday, October 19, 2008 1:19 PM
Mustangs are alright... its the drivers that suck

I <3 Chad

Sunday, October 19, 2008 4:33 PM
Be awhile before it happens now, car went into storage today.

Sunday, October 19, 2008 8:19 PM
so how many more bench race threads can we look forward to out of you?

Sunday, October 19, 2008 8:22 PM
I wouldn't worry about it for a few months.
It just makes it look worse when threads get brought back from the dead right around the time I make a new one.
It does make for a good way to blow some time though.

Monday, October 20, 2008 6:39 PM
Does this Mustang actually exist? I had a kid challenge me to a race in his 2001 Yenko RS Camaro. I laughed in his face. Talking out of your ass is a bad way to go.

Monday, October 20, 2008 6:44 PM
Yeah it Exist. It's not a bad looking car. He has black cobra rims on it but I think every one of them has some curb rash. Looks cool with all the black. After today I think his friend was just talking a bunch of @!#$ because I finally talked to the kid and he acted like he had no Idea what I was talking about. I'm not going to worry about it now and I guess I will just stay away from the racing forum from now on.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 2:28 PM
Yaaa probably. They don't take kindly to bench racing or street racing. I'm not even usually around here just cause I don't ever go to the track.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 2:31 PM
I was going to hit up a track this summer before school started again but I said @!#$ it. Why drive that far for a time slip of a 15 second run. Who is that going to impress, someone with a stock neon?

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 6:11 PM
Ya exactly. With a stock car its a drivers race then with an auto its pretty much just reaction time. Not going to pull a groundbreaking time out in my car. Fo sho.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 6:15 PM
Ya. A stock auto you can just be messing with the radio looking for a song while your racing and not even think twice about it.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 7:38 PM
Pretty much. Or drinking a slurpee.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008 7:36 PM
i know the mustang is put away but dude you would seroisly kill it. I has a kid think his was fast to and that he would walk my "cavalier" when we raced i beat him by like 6 lengths no joke hahah he even got beat by a 1992 rs cavalier with the 2.0.. those v6 mustang are a joke.

8 psi with m62 and IAT under 100
Wednesday, October 22, 2008 7:38 PM
I had a 93 rs. It was a joke but I wish I had it back.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search