Many J Owners Trash Talk Hondas.... - Page 3 - Racing Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Many J Owners Trash Talk Hondas....
Friday, January 09, 2009 7:40 PM
ive owned both, both are great platforms. honda has top end power as where chevy has them old foot-pounds. either way there both 4cyls so force feed the @!#$ out of them.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009 6:09 PM
I just hate how cocky any of them can be.......

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Thursday, January 15, 2009 3:04 AM
Yeah cause J owners are so respectful of others.

Thursday, January 15, 2009 8:52 PM
^ lol. come now, there are douche nozzles in every car community

Saturday, January 17, 2009 12:30 AM
Honda makes some @!#$ty cars, some great ones, (all Acura line up and jdm hondas that are acuras in NA good cars). the truth is they produce THE best engines. but again some are @!#$ty power/torque output econo engine gas sippers. the others are high performance premium drinkers. when it comes to the good ones, honda/acura and honda motor co. make the best and put GM to shame.

Working on obtainting an M-Class license... ?? Hint: 2 wheels.
Saturday, January 17, 2009 2:13 AM
Darkstars wrote:
DaFlyinSkwir(LS61) /PJ/ OEM+ wrote:
Darkstars wrote:***waits for someone to spew crap about the GM built drag cars being faster***

but hondas in that same class don't compare, so.. I'm not sure what you're proving here?

my point is usually peoples answer to Honda is GM built a FWD Eco drag car that hit 7's... like a tube chassis racecar with a GM built Eco somehow means every cav is a racecar far superior to Honda.

It doesn't mean the car is superior. BUT it does mean the motor IS.

: ).

My Cav
I give up...
i'm buying a VW those people love trees, so they should love eachother too... "Andy"
Saturday, January 17, 2009 10:15 AM
I've raced plenty of them, win some lose some. Up here, my competition consists of manily RWD cars, Honda's are all too slow to join the fun here.They don't seem as reliable as my '91 J-body. My car with 350+ HP has only let me down once at the track due to a blown differential. (stock parts). Never have I broken an axle, had engine troubles, ect. and I push the car... hard. mostly everything is stock with almost 200 thousand miles...

Been down the 1/4 I'd say 100+ times now and down the 1/8 mile say another 150 times and never have I had any major issues with reliability. Honda's seem to be hard on drivetrain parts and such even though they are ALOT lighter than my Cavalier.

As far as all out speed, well, it's not who owns a honda or who owns a Ford or GM it all boils down to who has the most money. (and brains, lol, I know plenty of guys that have 40,000$ into Honda's that are only slightly faster then my 4000$ build)

11.92 @ 122.69 MPH Rotrex Blower / Intercooled / Water-Meth / 100% Daily Driver / 381 WHP

Sunday, January 18, 2009 11:02 AM
psh...idk what you guys are talkin about...i've raced fully moddified honda's with my stock 00 2.2 auto cavi, and i always win ............. ........................................................................................................................................................................................................ ............................................................................................................................................................................HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, YEA RIGHT!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009 12:24 PM
Skilz10179 wrote:Pretty pointless thread. But for the sake of staying on a pointless topic, it has always bothered me that there are so many Honda haters on here with stupid user names like "HondaKillaCav" when their car isn't even fast....

x 10101000000000099999 Bajillion

It's funny how most people on this site with semi-fast / boosted cars actually don't care about what type of cars other people drive. They respect the work and knowledge no matter what platform its on.

It is all the Rice Boys on this site with names like "YOHONDUZSUCKMABALZ" which have given the impression to the OP.

Hahn Stage II - Mitsu TD06-20g |3" Turbo-back Exhaust | 61mm Bored TB |
HP Tuners | Innovate WB02 | Spec Stage 3 | Team Green LSD | TurboTech Upper | Full Addco Sways | Sportlines & Yellows |
Thursday, January 22, 2009 12:56 PM
ok, like everyone has said, everyone talks trash about everyone, about everything!!

like marsman said, it boils down to who has more money. anyone can slap a turbo on a 300 dollar car and boost this hell out of it and if it breaks, o well.

it also has alot to do with taste. some people like the whole pissed off bumble bee for an exhaust and "chrome" tail lights and stickers that add at least 15 whp(lol).

some people trick cars for show not go.

98 2dr 2200 5spd
Thursday, January 22, 2009 1:42 PM
ECOsleeper wrote:^ lol. come now, there are douche nozzles in every car community

lol "douche nozzles" I will added that to my vernacular.

Saturday, January 24, 2009 6:45 PM
its funny because our shop just tuned a garbage can looking civic hatch, which had a STOCK b16 swapped into it. it also had some bs turbo shiiiiit slung in it, and you know what? that @!#$ made over 300 hp on 14psi. on our mustang dyno. impressed i was.
so i have respect for any car, no matter the stature

Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Sunday, January 25, 2009 8:06 AM
BlackEco wrote:"YOHONDUZSUCKMABALZ"

LMAO!!!!!!

Sunday, January 25, 2009 8:27 AM
Vtak.

And here is a real "interview" with a ricer.

Can keep going..........

Turbo VTAK Vs a LT1...... A LT1! (275-285 Hp)

In the END you learn, he is a Vacuum loving bitch.

O.k., I'm done.

Chris

'02 Z-24 Supercharged
13.7 @102.45 MPH Third Place, 2007 GMSC Bash SOLD AS OF 01MAR08

Sunday, January 25, 2009 5:52 PM
i love the excuses lol

Sunday, January 25, 2009 6:08 PM
Honda has been around for how long and they still havent produced a single factory engine that makes 300hp, GM did it nearly 50 years ago, so I don't really think of Honda as much of a "best engine" company.

Hell the new Z06 would prob nearly outpower their now discontinued because they sucked F1 program

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Thursday, January 29, 2009 3:46 PM
I by no means stick up for anyone, but honda's engines are like j's bodies. LEGOS its amazing how simple it is to piece together a honda engine with honda parts and actually make power. Ok im done.

Thursday, January 29, 2009 6:12 PM
Must be talking about Newer Eco J cars....

I wish my 95/02 was a lego car...

Chris

'02 Z-24 Supercharged

Thursday, January 29, 2009 7:57 PM
Haha,my 1991 is an anti-LEGO car.

11.92 @ 122.69 MPH Rotrex Blower / Intercooled / Water-Meth / 100% Daily Driver / 381 WHP

Sunday, February 01, 2009 4:08 AM
I have a turbo ecotec and a ITR swapped civic...

Honda>Chevy
Bseries>Ecotec

All motor 200whp Bseries owns HRC stgII Ecotec.

Sunday, February 01, 2009 6:05 PM
It is my wish to take a pocket knife To your timing belt.

And then see how it "cams"

Chris

'02 Z-24 Supercharged

Monday, February 02, 2009 5:53 AM
What a not cool thing to say.....

- 93 mph in the 1/8 mile
Member of J-Body Of Michigan.

Monday, February 02, 2009 3:40 PM
there all just nuts and bolts...

who gives a @!#$?

Needing 2.3 oil pump stuff? PM me...
Monday, February 02, 2009 5:38 PM
me

8 psi with m62 and IAT under 100
Monday, February 02, 2009 6:36 PM
Skilz10179 wrote:What a not cool thing to say.....

Chris

'02 Z-24 Supercharged

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search