Many J Owners Trash Talk Hondas.... - Page 5 - Racing Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Many J Owners Trash Talk Hondas....
Friday, February 13, 2009 7:11 PM
Basically...Honda > Ecotec. I'm by far more anti ricer than anyone on this site. BTW my Hahn kit is for sale...super 20g upgrade (Southeast forums) Cavaliers get made fun of, even when their fast. HPT sucks, If they or someone else will do better job cracking the ecu then maybe they will be able to prove something.

Saturday, February 14, 2009 8:53 AM
YellowLsSport(now with boost) wrote:Basically...Honda > Ecotec. BTW my Hahn kit is for sale...super 20g upgrade (Southeast forums) Cavaliers get made fun of, even when their fast. HPT sucks, If they or someone else will do better job cracking the ecu then maybe they will be able to prove something.

good luck with the sale...

Saturday, February 14, 2009 9:41 AM
YellowLsSport(now with boost) wrote:Basically...Honda > Ecotec. I'm by far more anti ricer than anyone on this site. BTW my Hahn kit is for sale...super 20g upgrade (Southeast forums) Cavaliers get made fun of, even when their fast. HPT sucks, If they or someone else will do better job cracking the ecu then maybe they will be able to prove something.

This is exactly why. People like you that are limited by their lack of imagination. I've seen a couple people make fun of my buddies 11 sec cav, but their reasoning is pure jealousy and immaturity. Sound familiar? They lack the skill to take something that is made fun of, called a chick car, and whatever you want, and make it something to be respected. ANYONE that knows cars, knows that 4 cylinders are built for economy, not speed. To take one from the mid 16's and drop it into the low 11's is respectable, no matter what the platform, make, or model. The people here that have high power, fast J's can take whatever it is the retards and brats want to dish out. We have the personal pride to take it in stride and really not care what others have to say, we know what we've got.

Good luck with selling anything on this site given what you've said here.

---------------------------------------------------
4 Cams...32 Valves...5 Liters...This Could Get Fun!

Saturday, February 14, 2009 10:01 AM
skunk ftw!!!!

8 psi with m62 and IAT under 100
Saturday, February 14, 2009 8:23 PM
I just left it with a good luck with the sale...

but skunk, thats what I wanted to say!

Saturday, February 14, 2009 8:48 PM
To the OP, Every J owner who does not possess a transmission filter has @!#$ talked hondas.....

So I guess everyone right?

The org would be the only place a thread like this goes on for 5 pages...

Buildin' n' Boostin for 08' - Alex Richards
Saturday, February 14, 2009 10:32 PM
Skunk wrote:
YellowLsSport(now with boost) wrote:Basically...Honda > Ecotec. I'm by far more anti ricer than anyone on this site. BTW my Hahn kit is for sale...super 20g upgrade (Southeast forums) Cavaliers get made fun of, even when their fast. HPT sucks, If they or someone else will do better job cracking the ecu then maybe they will be able to prove something.

This is exactly why. People like you that are limited by their lack of imagination. I've seen a couple people make fun of my buddies 11 sec cav, but their reasoning is pure jealousy and immaturity. Sound familiar? They lack the skill to take something that is made fun of, called a chick car, and whatever you want, and make it something to be respected. ANYONE that knows cars, knows that 4 cylinders are built for economy, not speed. To take one from the mid 16's and drop it into the low 11's is respectable, no matter what the platform, make, or model. The people here that have high power, fast J's can take whatever it is the retards and brats want to dish out. We have the personal pride to take it in stride and really not care what others have to say, we know what we've got.

Good luck with selling anything on this site given what you've said here.

Hondas came from the same start....economy car. I guess they just evolved better.

Sunday, February 15, 2009 12:41 AM
Wait..... you stated that your Hahn Stage II kit only gives you 200whp? ROFLowned. Guess you should have tuned it better. Hell, the stock 3400 in my car is putting down 193. Having an ECO with mild boost, i'd expect more than what I have now.

You can nutswing on a Honda all day. Honda's are an economy car, just about everything else today is an economy car. But you can go around under the false assumption that driving a Honda makes you a professional race driver all you want. Then you go talking about racing against a stock motor and all that. Typical pussy Honda talk there. Back in 97 when my car was new, why was it outrunning that Civic EX with the VTEC engine that was created by the hand of God himself and placed into that car? And don't tell me it's because my 2.2 OHV had so much power. Real sorry, you wanna talk about stock, then you should bring stock too. I think the problem is your lack of knowledge and education on anything automotive related. You're one of those from my last post that can only open a magazine and find parts to throw on. When the real Honda guys that you talk about in your posts that have made all those engine combinations..... did all that by using what they know and putting something together. Not by opening an issue of Super Street.

Sunday, February 15, 2009 8:42 AM
dont be shiiiiit talking super street now bra, that my pooping bible

Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Sunday, February 15, 2009 8:52 AM
YellowLsSport(now with boost) wrote:Hondas came from the same start....economy car. I guess they just evolved better.

Dude, I just read through some of the utter bullsh!t you posted in your for sale thread. You are a complete moron. You have the knowledge of a 15 year old taking shop class for the first time. SHOoff had you nailed perfectly, as did I. It's takes creativity to make a J fast, a honda, well go to ANY performance site that doesn't specialize in one particular motor, I'm willing to bet there's at least 3 turbo kits available for each motor type whereas the J has hahn or do it yourself. The aftermarket for honda's is huge. Why blame the J? It's not the Cavalier's fault it doesn't have the support, it's punks like you. If you can't buy it off the shelf and take it to some shop and have it installed and work perfectly you want nothing to do with it. Sorry you're not smart enough to make a J fast. Honda's didn't evolve better per say, they've just been around longer. The J didn't get "popular" to mod, well ever, whereas for a period of time is was actually the "in" thing to mod a civic.

Hey Travis, I have a problem with my brain to fingers filter. When someone is as full of sh!t as this punk, I can't help myself.

Sunday, February 15, 2009 8:56 AM
i drove my buddies "honda" last night, he has a built and cammed K24 block w/ K20 heads throwing down 308 horsepower and 338 ft/lbs of torque. and let me just say, that car is AMAZING. immediate throttle response, sitting in 6th gear at 65 miles per hour, the car just wants to go... i literally looked twice thinking i may have been in forth because of the power this car has.
i took off from a dead stop, kicked it through second and chirped into third. i hit eighty before i could blink and had to slow down. until my cavalier does something like that naturally aspirated i am sold on some of these little @!#$ talking hondas. though if you know anybody who is actually a car guy, like my buddy wit the K24 RSX he also has an 06 evo MR and a 5.1 Stroked Kenne bell mustang. real people, get over the badges and look into the actual cars.

Sunday, February 15, 2009 11:11 AM
LMAO at this thread, Curtis your @!#$ cracks me up, Johnny the Ricer... Classic

YellowLsSport if you had trouble tuning the Hahn kit to make more than 200hp (epic fail I must add) I wouldn't be surprised if your mom still helps you get your shoes on the right feet in the morning. My HRC Stg 2 LS @ 2800lb was trapping 104 last spring with basically just FMU tuning, oh yeah on 7lb of boost.

You are are the reason why J owners talk trash about Honda guys, and apparently your life revolves around what a bunch of Civic guys think about your Cavalier... LAWLzZ!

Hahn Stage II - Mitsu TD06-20g |3" Turbo-back Exhaust | 61mm Bored TB |
HP Tuners | Innovate WB02 | Spec Stage 3 | Team Green LSD | TurboTech Upper | Full Addco Sways | Sportlines & Yellows |
Sunday, February 15, 2009 8:45 PM
SHOoff (Tuner Bash Beer God) wrote:Wait..... you stated that your Hahn Stage II kit only gives you 200whp? ROFLowned. Guess you should have tuned it better. Hell, the stock 3400 in my car is putting down 193. Having an ECO with mild boost, i'd expect more than what I have now.

You can nutswing on a Honda all day. Honda's are an economy car, just about everything else today is an economy car. But you can go around under the false assumption that driving a Honda makes you a professional race driver all you want. Then you go talking about racing against a stock motor and all that. Typical pussy Honda talk there. Back in 97 when my car was new, why was it outrunning that Civic EX with the VTEC engine that was created by the hand of God himself and placed into that car? And don't tell me it's because my 2.2 OHV had so much power. Real sorry, you wanna talk about stock, then you should bring stock too. I think the problem is your lack of knowledge and education on anything automotive related. You're one of those from my last post that can only open a magazine and find parts to throw on. When the real Honda guys that you talk about in your posts that have made all those engine combinations..... did all that by using what they know and putting something together. Not by opening an issue of Super Street.

Epic fail, reading owns you.

As far as the others who posted, I didn't read it Just stating facts and don't care what you had to ramble about.

One day, keywords One day....Hp or someone else will catch up with the rest of the tuner scene in tuning. Then Ecotec will be put on the map.

Sunday, February 15, 2009 9:14 PM
YellowLsSport(now with boost) wrote:
SHOoff (Tuner Bash Beer God) wrote:Wait..... you stated that your Hahn Stage II kit only gives you 200whp? ROFLowned. Guess you should have tuned it better. Hell, the stock 3400 in my car is putting down 193. Having an ECO with mild boost, i'd expect more than what I have now.

As far as the others who posted, I didn't read it Just stating facts and don't care what you had to ramble about.

One day, keywords One day....Hp or someone else will catch up with the rest of the tuner scene in tuning. Then Ecotec will be put on the map.

Uhhh yeah.... As far as boost tunable factory PCMs, never mind Cobalt SS or GXP, those Ecotecs don't count I guess

Go back to selling junk cars on your Honda forums..

Hahn Stage II - Mitsu TD06-20g |3" Turbo-back Exhaust | 61mm Bored TB |
HP Tuners | Innovate WB02 | Spec Stage 3 | Team Green LSD | TurboTech Upper | Full Addco Sways | Sportlines & Yellows |
Monday, February 16, 2009 4:31 AM
BlackEco wrote:

Uhhh yeah.... As far as boost tunable factory PCMs, never mind Cobalt SS or GXP, those Ecotecs don't count I guess

Go back to selling junk cars on your Honda forums..

Thats different, refering to cavalier/sunfire only.

Go ahead and refresh my memory on how I sell junk cars? Do you know me? Thats right you don't, thanks try again.

Monday, February 16, 2009 5:28 AM
YellowLsSport(now with boost) wrote:Thats different, refering to cavalier/sunfire only.

Why is it different? I'm sure it's possible to take the cobalt wiring harness, put it in a J along w/ an LSJ or LNF for that matter and then you would have something similar to your honda. You should know more than any of us, just because it's the stock motor, doesn't mean it's the one you have to modify. Hell I can't think of a honda that I've ever seen that was fast on the motor that came in the car. So now you classify and say J's can't do motor swaps to utilize the best motor combonation that we have? So you saying the LSJ/LNF is "different" than the L61, you're half right, which is half more than you've been so far in this thread.

Monday, February 16, 2009 8:29 AM
Give up on this guy Skunk,he obviously knows it all and his Cav has apparently beat some ZO6 Vette's.

15.2@89mph 2.171 60ft. 9.830 1/8 R.I.P. "LULU"
Monday, February 16, 2009 9:42 AM
is this the same guy with the iat chip giving him 50 more hp???

Monday, February 16, 2009 9:51 AM
whiskerbiscuit wrote:is this the same guy with the iat chip giving him 50 more hp???

no, that was an different yellow cavalier...

Monday, February 16, 2009 5:05 PM
blackbirdracing wrote:
whiskerbiscuit wrote:is this the same guy with the iat chip giving him 50 more hp???

Are you sure? He sure seems like the type that would blow that kind of smoke.

Monday, February 16, 2009 6:46 PM
Skunk wrote:
blackbirdracing wrote:

Haha, I know how to make power and use it. You make power and....well watch it on paper. Are you the ebay IAT guy?

Monday, February 16, 2009 7:13 PM
Skunk wrote:
blackbirdracing wrote:

Haha, I know how to make power and use it. You make power and....well watch it on paper. Are you the ebay IAT guy?

And yet you brought on this mess by stating you were frustrated cause you could not make decent power with decent equipment...

what?

Buildin' n' Boostin for 08' - Alex Richards
Monday, February 16, 2009 7:36 PM
I make power to DRIFT!

Chris

'02 Z-24 Supercharged
13.7 @102.45 MPH Third Place, 2007 GMSC Bash SOLD AS OF 01MAR08

Monday, February 16, 2009 8:06 PM
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:I make power to DRIFT!

Chris

drift a licious

Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 7:35 AM
Taetsch Z-24 wrote:I make power to DRIFT!

Chris

Drifting is awesome, miss my S14

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search