Where have you raced and how was it? - Page 2 - Racing Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Where have you raced and how was it?
Tuesday, March 17, 2009 6:10 PM
Lebanon Valley Dragway, Albany NY. Took a beat Saturn wagon down there to sell some stuff and ended up taking it down the strip 3 times to a series of 17 sec runs lol. Tech is super lax, never even looked at the stuff that was hanging out in the back but they did ask me to stop making runs after the wagon started blowing serious smoke lol. Track is nicely prepped, lanes are smooth and the flow is decent. Nice overall experience.

ESTA Safety Park, Cicero NY. Tech is medium there, checking for an overflow bottle and the usual safety stuff. Lanes travel uphill slightly according to locals so a increased time is the norm. Track has seen better days and needs some repair. Markers need to be repainted for sure. Had a good time, hopefully the track / facility has been upgraded since the last time ive been there 3 years ago. Ill probably go there again this year for a test n tune with my beretta and find out. Ill repost then.

If you want some info on Dirt+Asphalt circle tracks in the Central New York area, i could contribute too. Ive been to 10-12 tracks around here and raced on most of them.

1994 Cavalier 2.2 5 Speed - Scrapped.
1994 Cavalier Z24 3.1 Auto - Enduro
1995 Cavalier 2.2 Auto - Figure 8

Re: Where have you raced and how was it?
Friday, April 17, 2009 3:15 AM
SIR in tucson, 4000 feet above sea level and @!#$ty traction, but only track within 300 miles untill you hit phnx an dim not about to drive 6 hours to drage race. its better than nothing and my legal way to speed, and see my times even though theyd be better with a properly prepped track and lower altitude. so i like it just for those things.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search