STICKY!! - Estimate your 1/4 mile time here - STICKY!! - Page 2 - Racing Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: STICKY!! - Estimate your 1/4 mile time here - STICKY!!
Thursday, January 22, 2009 11:18 AM
At 2800lbs + 15.02 @ 91mph = 163HP(ET) 165HP(TRAP)

Mods listed in Sig......Don't think it worked so well for me.

Saturday, January 24, 2009 6:37 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Using the ET method, I come up with 254 horsepower
Using the Speed method, I come up with 351 horsepower

hmmmmm, speed is close guess on my actuall hp

Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Sunday, January 25, 2009 12:18 PM
WOW!!! mine was DEAD nuts on...

plugged in 151.4whp at 2800lbs, says it should do a 15.410. my best was a 15.400.

id say its pretty damn accurate...

Needing 2.3 oil pump stuff? PM me...
Sunday, January 25, 2009 5:00 PM
Challenger Engine Software has a free downloadable program Virtual Engine 2000. It has many applications, aside from ET calculator software and HP from ET or MPH. It can also be calibrated for any possible changes to your ET, if you log previous time slip data.

As with most of these calculators, the more accurate the input, the more accurate the results. Although not dead on accurate, they can be used as a tool for estimating what you ET & MPH or HP could be. The more experience you have with the software and hands on experience with doing the real thing, the more helpful it will be to getting accurate results.

I've also found if you calculate your weight and the weight of your gas (6.6 lbs per gallon is what I've always used and have scaled dead on, i.e. 1/4 tank of gas or 3 gallons, plus gauge error/reserve of 1 to 2 gallons or a total of 33 lbs)

Tuesday, January 27, 2009 11:42 AM
z yaaaa wrote:WOW!!! mine was DEAD nuts on...

plugged in 151.4whp at 2800lbs, says it should do a 15.410. my best was a 15.400.

id say its pretty damn accurate...

Don't you mean 3000lbs with you in it,lol.Just kidding

15.2@89mph 2.171 60ft. 9.830 1/8 R.I.P. "LULU"
Wednesday, January 28, 2009 4:42 PM
MadJack wrote:Challenger Engine Software has a free downloadable program Virtual Engine 2000. It has many applications, aside from ET calculator software and HP from ET or MPH. It can also be calibrated for any possible changes to your ET, if you log previous time slip data.

As with most of these calculators, the more accurate the input, the more accurate the results. Although not dead on accurate, they can be used as a tool for estimating what you ET & MPH or HP could be. The more experience you have with the software and hands on experience with doing the real thing, the more helpful it will be to getting accurate results.

I've also found if you calculate your weight and the weight of your gas (6.6 lbs per gallon is what I've always used and have scaled dead on, i.e. 1/4 tank of gas or 3 gallons, plus gauge error/reserve of 1 to 2 gallons or a total of 33 lbs)

That is a pretty nice piece of software

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search