dumb trucks - Racing Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
dumb trucks
Thursday, November 06, 2008 7:58 PM
lol on my way home from school today i was driving down 1960 in houston.this one f250 pickup starts revving it at me at a stop light,so i rev it back and tell him lets go for it.he says ok and then the next lane a dodge 1500 pulls up and wants to join the party so he starts revving his engine. little did they know i was already at my street.lol so the light turns green and they dump it i turn at the light slow to see them look dumb and just start laughing. they went a couple of feet after i turned and just let off.lol i look and wave at the fools.lol i wounder if those idiots know that up ahead of the light the 3 lanes turn into one really quick. i wouldnt of wanted to be apart of the outcome of that race or should i say wreck. idiots

Re: dumb trucks
Thursday, November 06, 2008 8:21 PM
Right on the top of the page...

Racing Forum
Autocross (Auto-X), Drag Racing, Road and Track Racing spoken here. Street racing, on the other hand, is NOT spoken here. This forum is for legal racing only.

Proud member of Jbody of Kentucky ... Click on sig to go!
Thursday, November 06, 2008 10:29 PM
sik96eco wrote:little did they know i was already at my street.lol so the light turns green and they dump it i turn at the light slow to see them look dumb and just start laughing.

JoeyDaBomb wrote:
Right on the top of the page...

Racing Forum
Autocross (Auto-X), Drag Racing, Road and Track Racing spoken here. Street racing, on the other hand, is NOT spoken here. This forum is for legal racing only.

the OP didn't race if you read the post

Friday, November 07, 2008 5:14 AM
who reads. if they see racing and street they get to yell at someone on the internet

"boobs now with Riboflabin"
Friday, November 07, 2008 8:06 PM
Like skwirl said i didn't race if you read. i don't street race its dumb, not saying i never have but its been about 2 years now that i realized its not worth my or anyone elses life after i lost a friend to it.

Saturday, November 22, 2008 7:40 AM
Busted twice, Insuarance more than car payments, had to fight tooth and nail to keep license, couldn't drive customers cars anymore, had to leave dealership, on some serious probation, and all that just to say ha i got in front of that honda...

Yeah im done racing on the street.

Saturday, November 22, 2008 7:46 PM
I'm thinking this should be in the general fourum... just because theres no racing involved at all LOL

And ya.... I've done that to people a few times myself.... its funny as hell to see the look on there face..... one time a guy I did it to got pulled over... now that was funny.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 9:23 AM
wait til you get shot at it wont be so funny then
Thursday, December 04, 2008 10:35 AM
justin davis wrote:wait til you get shot at it wont be so funny then

What the hell is that supposed to mean? Are you trying to be a bad ass or do you think that all pickup drivers are pissed off gun toting hicks?

First off.... I dont see a pickup truck catching me if I'm driving my Sunfire.... and even if they somehow did.... they better be a good damn shot because the return fire coming from my car isn't going to miss.

Your a tard sometimes dude.

Sunday, January 04, 2009 4:16 PM
so you are saying a pick up truck wont catch your sunfire? ^. roll up next to a modded powerstroke or a duramax diesel

Sunday, January 04, 2009 7:30 PM
no, they won't. it's called having a quick turning car

suspension mods FTW!

Saturday, March 07, 2009 3:01 PM
Brad wrote:no, they won't. it's called having a quick turning car

suspension mods FTW!

Obviously you have never seen a turbo cummins run 10s.

Click

My friend has a lightly modded crew cab 2500 with a cummins. Just an intake, larger exhaust and most recently, the Banks diesel tuner. Wow brought that thing to the track, makes you forget the truck weighs 9000 pounds give or take. If he were to add nitrous or propane injection, kiss your tuned car goodbye.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edited Saturday, March 07, 2009 3:04 PM

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search