Stock 2.2 non eco auto Vs Mitsubishi Eclipse 2.4 slap shift - Racing Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Stock 2.2 non eco auto Vs Mitsubishi Eclipse 2.4 slap shift
Sunday, March 29, 2009 7:49 AM
So i had A interesting day yesterday. When i was leaveing a friends house way out in the country. Just crusin jamin out to some music I Looked behind me and out of no where this New Eclipse was up my ass. Turned a corner and he squeezed by me and started to pull away. Didnt think about playing till he got about 4 cars ahead then i put my foot into it. Told my self This is my road your not taking me. We busted though about 2 miles of twisties and some good little strait aways. But didn't pull none on me. After about half the distance i was done on his ass. His car was being pushed to the limit ass sliding out from him hitting the corners and i was like hold on buddy. I didn't slide much sence i'm lower and have a better suspension set up. Not to bad for a stock 2.2L non eco cavy with a big system in the back. Puts me at 2-0 on that road. Did the same thing to a buddy of mine in his wanna say 99-00 grand prix non gtp. But was little harder for me sence he could pull on the strait aways some. Anyways just thought i would share the experience that i had.

Re: Stock 2.2 non eco auto Vs Mitsubishi Eclipse 2.4 slap shift
Sunday, March 29, 2009 7:59 AM
Oops Guess i'm talking non legal

Sunday, March 29, 2009 9:40 AM
thanks for the good laugh.

87 Firebird
All stock...........lol.
Sunday, March 29, 2009 10:00 AM
IBTL

I accidentally the SHIFT LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

The proper way of using the word seen. It is not I seen it that would be I saw it. He has seen the car is the right way to use the word. English class is Cool. By the way thats my sig
Sunday, March 29, 2009 2:00 PM
hahahahahhahaha IBTL!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Sunday, March 29, 2009 2:24 PM
Quote:

Told my self This is my road your not taking me

15.2@89mph 2.171 60ft. 9.830 1/8 R.I.P. "LULU"
Sunday, March 29, 2009 5:43 PM
Yeah that was kinda stupid but just like saying its your home track. you know the road and your going to show them they cant pull on ya. Kinda the same deal. yeah said it like a retard but the hell with it. Anyways. laugh all ya want. Just some cocks on here that think there better than everyone else.

Monday, March 30, 2009 8:39 AM
Derrick McKenzie wrote:Yeah that was kinda stupid but just like saying its your home track. you know the road and your going to show them they cant pull on ya. Kinda the same deal. yeah said it like a retard but the hell with it. Anyways. laugh all ya want. Just some cocks on here that think there better than everyone else.

Alright Alright Alright Brian Spilner, We aren't cocks, just jealous of that 2200 Auto you got and drivin' it like you got 10gs under the hood, everyone here knows a win is a win, and you showed that Eclipse what's up, that's just the game man, street racin' fo life Dawg!!!

Hahn Stage II - Mitsu TD06-20g |3" Turbo-back Exhaust | 61mm Bored TB |
HP Tuners | Innovate WB02 | Spec Stage 3 | Team Green LSD | TurboTech Upper | Full Addco Sways | Sportlines & Yellows |
Monday, March 30, 2009 8:44 AM
I am going to take a guess on your age before I even look and guess 17 we will see if I am right.

Wow you are 23!....and still act like you are 17

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, March 30, 2009 8:46 AM

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Monday, March 30, 2009 8:48 AM
^^^ thats what I thought, sadly he's quite a few years older and still that stupid

Monday, March 30, 2009 2:57 PM
UMMM YEAH!!

Go TEAM!!!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009 3:27 PM
Don't let fools drive faster than you on YOUR ROAD....keep that pimp hand strong .

You showed him, dude is probably trading in his car for a 2200 auto j-body as we speak ! !

LOL

Tuesday, March 31, 2009 3:35 PM
StRe3TZ Is Yo' KiTChenZ!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009 5:51 PM
Rahjee [rkm1989 wrote:]StRe3TZ Is Yo' KiTChenZ!

LMAO!!!!!!

HP Tuners | Innovate WB02 | Spec Stage 3 | Team Green LSD | TurboTech Upper | Full Addco Sways | Sportlines & Yellows |
Tuesday, March 31, 2009 6:05 PM
Derrick McKenzie wrote:His car was being pushed to the limit ass sliding out from him hitting the corners and i was like hold on buddy. I didn't slide much sence i'm lower and have a better suspension set up.

Too bad he didn't "ass slide" into you sending you both into a barrel roll into a near by cemetery.

Oh, and a good suspension doesn't count as cut springs on 200,000 mile stock struts riceboy.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009 6:30 PM
holy @!#$, that is like the most awesome story ever!!! could you please tell it again??

Tuesday, March 31, 2009 9:49 PM
Go figure less than a week before F&F FFFFast FFFFFFFF F0ur4444 comes up and all the Rice Boys are popping out of the woodwork.

Wednesday, April 01, 2009 2:41 AM
Wednesday, April 01, 2009 3:20 AM
Please don't blame this on the upcoming movie - Michelle Rodriguez is hot, and if you hurt her feelings, you hurt my penis' feelings

Sunday, April 05, 2009 10:32 AM
Uummm,

New Eclipse = Mivec v6???
238hp???

My guess, you lie or he wasn't racing.

Sunday, April 05, 2009 10:36 PM
oldskool wrote:Michelle Rodriguez is hot, and if you hurt her feelings, you hurt my penis' feelings

I'll 2nd that. The only reason i "watched" the "whole" bloodrayne movie was because she was in it.

Tinkles

2003 Cavalier 1SV
Bagged and Blown

Sunday, April 12, 2009 5:07 PM

This is my thread your not taking me!

Sunday, April 12, 2009 5:09 PM

Eat my shift
Sunday, April 12, 2009 5:15 PM
SS-J wrote:

This is my thread your not taking me!

i like the way you think!haha

Eat my shift
Sunday, April 12, 2009 5:36 PM
Derrick McKenzie wrote:Puts me at 2-0 on that road.

You sir are a F*CKING IDIOT!

and id say that puts you 0-9000 on this forum..

but i like how you tell stories like my 8 year old nephew..

Derrick McKenzie wrote:His car was being pushed to the limit ass sliding out from him hitting the corners and i was like hold on buddy.

Was this before you drifted in tokyo? (i head there doing some crazy @!#$ there) or after you smuggled heroin from mexico (with orignial parts yo)

Derrick McKenzie wrote:I didn't slide much sence i'm lower and have a better suspension set up.

Im sorry.. did you mean to type that?

Dude your the one idiot that gives everybody that modify cars a bad name.. so thanks alot for racing on the streets you @!#$!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search