First time racing. - Racing Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
First time racing.
Monday, August 31, 2009 10:25 PM
I went down to englishtown this past sunday with my friend with the corolla and the other guys from the shop. my fastest time was a 17.860 with a reaction time of .267 at 76.7 mph for my second run.
2000 auto cavalier 2.2 with pacesetter header, intake and i took off my fart can and put a magnaflow muffler, stock exhaust piping which needs to be changed. when the racing started i dialed in a time of 17.8 and i raced an rsx-s with a dial in time of 14.7.

it's too bad i was listening to the announcements on the radio and the guy made me laugh because he was like and here comes doug debonet to the line in his cavalier with a super sweet ski rack! and then my light turned green. it came so fast i wasn't expecting it. i staged then the lights started and that happened and my r/t was .844 and i ran a 17.944. that guy passed me litterally at 16 seconds, my friend was timing from the sidelines.

so yeah that's my story.

Re: First time racing.
Tuesday, September 01, 2009 7:37 PM
do you really have a ski rack?

Wednesday, September 02, 2009 10:04 PM
well it's a roof rack yes. lol i left the load bars on and took the trays off. each of us had our gimmick. we had a slammed saturn wagon a rusted out 91 celica another cavalier with fake carbon fiber mirrors and the corolla.
Monday, September 07, 2009 6:26 PM
Yo Doug, my mirrors are flat black now, and those mirrors gave me at least 20 more horse!!!

XtremE2200CaV
Monday, September 07, 2009 9:45 PM
I knew this already! haha.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search