Many J Owners Trash Talk Hondas.... - Page 11 - Racing Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Many J Owners Trash Talk Hondas....
Friday, January 15, 2010 11:45 AM
omfg. why is this still going. stfu

Friday, January 15, 2010 12:11 PM
Weebel wrote:OK you all want to know the real reason people do this?

Because no matter who your are, or what you drive... the majority of people on the planet are D-bags that want to think they are better than everyone else so they trash talk anything and everyone that doesnt do what they do or isnt like them... most usually with no basis on fact at all.. just to make thier seemingly meaningless lives seem more important so they can feel better about themselves.

/thread.

just read above. and if you feel diffrently. read it again.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Friday, January 15, 2010 8:56 PM
At least my cavy won't get stolen, we've had civics just get ramp trucked right off of campus. Its sad. City near me called larwence had around 300 cars reported stolen last year over 200 were honda, the police chief said that if you didn't count hondas they didn't have a stolen car problem. Their lego like nature has become their curse.

I do appriciet their engines from an engineering point of view, the longer I go to school the lestt I hate them, heck I wanted a prelude over this cavy.

1994 Saturn SL2 Home Coming Edition: backup car
2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport Coupe: In a Junk Yard
1995 Mazda Miata R-package Class=STR
Sponsored by: Kronos Performance

WPI Class of '12 Mechanical Engineering
WPI SAE Risk and Sustainability Management Officer
Friday, January 15, 2010 8:56 PM
At least my cavy won't get stolen, we've had civics just get ramp trucked right off of campus. Its sad. City near me called larwence had around 300 cars reported stolen last year over 200 were honda, the police chief said that if you didn't count hondas they didn't have a stolen car problem. Their lego like nature has become their curse.

I do appriciet their engines from an engineering point of view, the longer I go to school the lestt I hate them, heck I wanted a prelude over this cavy.

1994 Saturn SL2 Home Coming Edition: backup car
2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport Coupe: In a Junk Yard
1995 Mazda Miata R-package Class=STR
Sponsored by: Kronos Performance

WPI Class of '12 Mechanical Engineering
WPI SAE Risk and Sustainability Management Officer
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search