street racing - Racing Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
street racing
Thursday, January 28, 2010 8:12 AM
street raced lastnight with my 04 cavalier 4door with intake and cherry bomb muffer with bad motor mounts

bet a 1999 acura intgra with turbo
1998 VW jetta
and lost a car and a half to a 1997 VW GTI VR6

Re: street racing
Thursday, January 28, 2010 8:53 AM
Street racing is dumb. I have learned my lesson the hard-way, back in 2001. I really hope you stop before you make the same mistake I did. When you get caught, not if but when, be prepared to lay down some serious cash, and probably loss your drivers license. In some states they crush your car. My court costs were THOUSANDS. Remember most states are a minimum of 24 hours in jail....and a max of 6 months. You can also either kiss your insurance goodbye, or plan on paying 300-500 a month if you get in an accident. You WILL be sued, and your going to be out a lot of money. If you do not have the money they will get it from your family.

Your how old? Grow up. They make drag strips for racing, and road courses for racing.

If this seems harsh, it was meant to be. Don't be that stupid kid.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, January 28, 2010 8:56 AM

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Thursday, January 28, 2010 8:59 AM
Shawn R wrote:street raced lastnight with my 04 cavalier 4door with intake and cherry bomb muffer with bad motor mounts

1998 VW jetta

Quote:

Autocross (Auto-X), Drag Racing, Road and Track Racing spoken here. Street racing, on the other hand, is NOT spoken here. This forum is for legal racing only.

Oh, and @ teg turbo. dumbass.

fortune cookie say: better a delay than a disaster
Thursday, January 28, 2010 9:02 AM

"The FACTS are always subject to CHANGE once the TRUTH is applied"
"In the entire history of man the only stupid questions are the ones that don't get asked"
Thursday, January 28, 2010 11:05 AM
Just wondering why you have 14" steelies in the front, and 17" katana's in the rear?

Friday, January 29, 2010 7:11 PM
Shawn R wrote:street raced lastnight with my 04 cavalier 4door with intake and cherry bomb muffer with bad motor mounts

1998 VW jetta

congrats. your slow piece of crap beat other slow pieces of crap

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Saturday, January 30, 2010 7:17 AM
How much did you bet the Teg???

Sunday, January 31, 2010 2:02 PM
LMAO you all crack me talking all this @!#$.. i bet u sit there and race people on the streets aall the time... and how i did it was not even on a road where cars come down. it was basicly a drag strip down a dead end... Blk04turbo- i baught the rims as a set of 3 for $35 because the car they were on been in an accident and the 4th rim didnt make it out.. 99Redz24- ur not cool trying to crack on someones car because there aint much work done to it... im only 17 turning 18 in a week and im jobless at the momment.. sorry most people dont got money out there @!#$ like others... and mitdr774- when i raced the Teg i wasnt planing on racing at all me and some ppl where going to the spot where a colbatt and a gti where gunna race and some other cars the teggy lines up with me and im always talking @!#$ about how slow honda's car to my girlfriend and she started talking shyt basicly dont race it because ima lose so we just went at it.. won by about 3-4 cars
Sunday, January 31, 2010 2:23 PM
My head hurts from reading that last post. What are they teaching kids in school these days? They write like they text!

12.770 @ 111.99 Intercooled Eaton M62

Sunday, January 31, 2010 7:12 PM
How to be a moron 101

Sunday, January 31, 2010 7:16 PM
IN BEFORE THE BAN!!!!!

oh and IN before my cock

Quote:

Street racing is never to be discussed on the GME Network. Its a Banable offense!

Sunday, January 31, 2010 8:29 PM
Street racing is like the special Olympics, even if you win your still retarded
Sunday, January 31, 2010 8:32 PM
street racing is awesome..and i support it in all forms. /thread

Monday, February 01, 2010 11:10 AM
Quote:

i bet u sit there and race people on the streets all the time

i don't. i have 2 tracks within 40 minutes of my house that i go to if i feel the need to race. when i go at least i know how fast or slow my car is. and i can gain the respect of my fellow racers instead of gaining a thumbs up by some moron in another car that i meet on the street

Quote:

ur not cool trying to crack on someones car because there aint much work done to it...

and you are not cool street racing. and you are really not cool coming on a website and bragging how you beat some slow cars

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Monday, February 01, 2010 11:22 AM
Andrew Ruschmann wrote:Street racing is like the special Olympics, even if you win your still retarded

QFT!!!!

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Monday, February 01, 2010 7:47 PM
Find yourself getting bagged on for street racing?
Thats because when you say street racing you sound like you watch
the 4 movies I don't even need to post, and thought you were a bad ass,
cuz your car is louder then your mouth.

If you want to get a little more respect think about what you say and how you say it!!!

Yeah most of us will show off or throw down once and a great while against some idiot who think
they are bad ass drivers, but we don't make a huge deal about it.

Hell the other day I was driving my 95 sunfire down a major intersection and pulled up next to a @!#$y v6 mustang,
not trying to egg him on or anything just playing some music. He TRYS to do a burn out but couldn't (not enough power or just lack of skills).
His buddy was laughing at my ride and the driver was trying to get me to go. Red light went for traffic and green arrow for me, had it in 1st gear launched
it out while he was hard at his burn out (hahaha) left him the dust got down into 2nd gear and he was behind me trying to get me again, just laugh at him.
Cuz he's what you call a idiot!!! Don't be that idiot trying to get people to race just cuz you think its cool to do 60 down a 25 zone.

When I want to test me cars limits I get together some people and we go out to the boon docks were there are no people or homes and do our thing.

Next time you want to post about your speeding try making a reason for doing it, like test rev limiter or top speed.
Not "Yo I smoked a civic in a school zone!!!"

Respect is given whe you understand we don't care about your little events we have all done it already.

http//www.umods.org/drift.html
umods@live.com/ddiaz@umods.org

Tuesday, February 02, 2010 1:46 PM
haha what a toolbag with a slow car

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)
Wednesday, February 03, 2010 3:53 PM
So you profile says you were born in 85'. Your math is way off. Cause I was born in 89 and im 20. Your more like 24 years old

15.0 @ 90mph with only a intake and exhaust.
Wednesday, February 03, 2010 4:11 PM
whoot whoot in b4 the ban....

on a side note...to the op...street racing is not smart....however when u hurt urself or others be prepared for the consequences....u say ur turning 18 shortly then its time to get out of that im a @!#$ badass gangster bull@!#$ mindset...u honestly think its cool then u got a @!#$ ton of growing up to do....

u can come line up wit my car at the track and if u can beat another turbo car ill give it to u cuz im calling total on a stock cav beating any of those....

2003 LS SPORT: suspension and brake upgrades for now...motor and boost coming son

2008 Cobalt SS/TC: the fast car
Wednesday, February 03, 2010 4:15 PM
I'm all for street racing, just so long as you follow the speed limit and don't change lanes. The law says how fast you're allowed to go, but not how fast you can get there. (except maybe a reckless driving ticket)

Quote:

Street racing is like the special Olympics, even if you win your still retarded

qft

Thursday, February 04, 2010 12:27 PM
lol.

87 Firebird
All stock...........lol.

Thursday, February 04, 2010 12:52 PM
Airtonics wrote:My head hurts from reading that last post. What are they teaching kids in school these days? They write like they text!

No SH!T.

Chris

'02 Z-24 Supercharged
13.7 @102.45 MPH Third Place, 2007 GMSC Bash SOLD AS OF 01MAR08

Thursday, February 04, 2010 1:25 PM

1998 VW jetta

Yeah man, Definitely calling on the integra, i had a 95 with a quad, and now i have a 95 ls non vtec teg, and the cav was definitely not that much faster, (even though i guess you have an eco, but same difference) plus you have a sedan, which is a helluva lot heavier then the teg, and the teg was turboed? He musta gave you about 5 car lengths then? Oh and btw, just letting you know, doing the ricer flyby doesnt count as a win....
Thursday, February 04, 2010 4:23 PM
I'll await your death impatiently.

JGM T-SHIRTS!!!!

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005
Alexis: Dustin, you're ghey, lol. I am better. I have tits, and tits rule all.

Thursday, February 04, 2010 4:53 PM
Street racing is a felony in Va (where I'm from). One of the guys I went to school with got 4 years for a race similar to this

Shawn R wrote:... and how i did it was not even on a road where cars come down. it was basicly a drag strip down a dead end...

and an 18 year old girl lost her life when she was ejected from the SS supersharged cobalt in which she was riding shotgun. Need I add from your own profile:

Hobbies/Interests: Cars,Racing, Doing stupid things 2 have fun

Way to go buddy.
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search