Lowest Run Yet! - Racing Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Lowest Run Yet!
Sunday, October 17, 2010 1:40 AM
Ya its not that exciting but I ran a 14.997!!!! Yesterday,

and also dynoed the car last week, 164HP and 170 ft/lbs of Torque...

Re: Lowest Run Yet!
Sunday, October 17, 2010 3:55 PM
What was your mph, and 60 ft? Congrats on getting into the 14's, I know it took me a summer to do that and I was pretty excited when I saw my first 14. Seems like your car has a little more power to be had. Not sure if you are running the relash or if its tuned with HPT but it appears it would just have the reflash by the looks of your profile. Anyways, keep at it, I'm sure there is a faster time to be had.

Sunday, October 17, 2010 6:17 PM
Matthew Jollymore wrote:What was your mph, and 60 ft? Congrats on getting into the 14's, I know it took me a summer to do that and I was pretty excited when I saw my first 14. Seems like your car has a little more power to be had. Not sure if you are running the relash or if its tuned with HPT but it appears it would just have the reflash by the looks of your profile. Anyways, keep at it, I'm sure there is a faster time to be had.

I agree. Your numbers seem a little low for a supercharged LD9
Sunday, October 17, 2010 11:19 PM
Well heres the thing I made probably 15-20 passes on friday night and seemed to have lost basically all my slips which I was just throwing onto the passenger seat, lol. The best one I found was a 15.225 @93.70mph with a 2.306s 60ft.

Im running on just the reflash, havnt got a tune yet because I plan on building an engine in late november. I recently put a wideband in and its actually running fairly lean I think @ WOT its ranging from 13.2 to 14.7. I dont get to much knock but I still think its faily lean. I have an AFPR coming and Im looking into bigger injectors, if you have any suggestions on sizes that would be great.

Also the engine has 230xxxkm and just under 50K have been boosted with no major issues, but this is why I plan on building it up.
Sunday, October 17, 2010 11:30 PM
Im also looking for suggestions on spark plugs and gap specs, something that would work with my setup and be able to pick it up at car quest or napa or somthin.

Thanks Again
Tuesday, October 19, 2010 7:59 PM
I was running the lsj injectors and they seemed to work good for what I was pushing. I am using the NGK iridiums gapped at .03 or .035 can't remember 100% sure which it was but I think I'm leaning more towards the .03.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search