re-programming ecotec computer? - Racing Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
re-programming ecotec computer?
Monday, November 15, 2010 7:16 PM
Looking to re-program my computer to take out or raise the rev limit. any ideas?

Re: re-programming ecotec computer?
Monday, November 15, 2010 7:27 PM
HPTuners is pretty much the only option.




its an old concept. time for something new to take the reigns. - Z yaaaa

Re: re-programming ecotec computer?
Monday, November 15, 2010 7:30 PM
what is hptuners?
Re: re-programming ecotec computer?
Monday, November 15, 2010 7:53 PM
A tuning program that allows you to re-program the stock computer.

HPTuners




its an old concept. time for something new to take the reigns. - Z yaaaa

Re: re-programming ecotec computer?
Monday, November 15, 2010 8:16 PM
Where and how do you get that?
Re: re-programming ecotec computer?
Monday, November 15, 2010 8:42 PM
Re: re-programming ecotec computer?
Monday, November 15, 2010 9:16 PM
Todd Ness wrote:

Where and how do you get that?


Tinkles wrote:

A tuning program that allows you to re-program the stock computer.

HPTuners


just in case you missed it the first time.



JBO Stickers! Get yours today!
Re: re-programming ecotec computer?
Tuesday, November 16, 2010 9:51 AM
Rich Grayo Jr. wrote:

Todd Ness wrote:

Where and how do you get that?


Tinkles wrote:

A tuning program that allows you to re-program the stock computer.

HPTuners


just in case you missed it the first time.






Re: re-programming ecotec computer?
Friday, November 26, 2010 12:54 PM
and why do you need to raise the rev limit?









Re: re-programming ecotec computer?
Friday, November 26, 2010 8:00 PM
blackbirdracing wrote:

and why do you need to raise the rev limit?


i doubt he even did it or even needs to do it



Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Re: re-programming ecotec computer?
Saturday, November 27, 2010 6:30 PM
so i can run the high side of 2nd gear. at the rpms where the power is

Re: re-programming ecotec computer?
Saturday, November 27, 2010 6:40 PM
newbie lol



Sig thanks to bxmobkrazey on gmscf.com
Re: re-programming ecotec computer?
Sunday, November 28, 2010 6:06 PM
Todd Ness wrote:

so i can run the high side of 2nd gear. at the rpms where the power is



OMG please tell me the was a joke!!!!!!!






Re: re-programming ecotec computer?
Monday, November 29, 2010 1:34 AM
CAVY 2NV wrote:

Todd Ness wrote:

so i can run the high side of 2nd gear. at the rpms where the power is



OMG please tell me the was a joke!!!!!!!


Yea, there really isnt anymore power up there on a stock eco.




its an old concept. time for something new to take the reigns. - Z yaaaa

Re: re-programming ecotec computer?
Monday, November 29, 2010 8:01 AM
I smell a thread lock closing in...



Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search