Spring rubbers........ - Racing Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Spring rubbers........
Thursday, March 31, 2011 11:23 AM
What is the best placement for spring rubbers for dirt track racing. read it on here a couple of times but cant remember or find the posting. And is it safe to put washers on the bottom bolts of the r/r hub assy. have also seen that on here before........Thanks

Raceaddict

Re: Spring rubbers........
Thursday, March 31, 2011 5:51 PM
never ran spring rubbers,but do run the washers,never had a problem .
Thursday, March 31, 2011 7:48 PM
Spring rubber under the spring will "load" the spring. Spring rubber between coils will decrease the the amount of spring compression. So depending what you are looking to do with the spring rubber? Yes you can run washers on the 2 lower hub bolts.
Sunday, May 15, 2011 10:08 AM
Where do you get your spring rubbers from?
Sunday, May 15, 2011 7:02 PM
yea i would like to know also were u get u spring rubbers from i have been wanting them for awhile but dont no where to get them
Monday, May 16, 2011 8:22 AM
Auto Zone, Napa, Advance Auto, ect. They are universal, not specific to any car.
Monday, May 16, 2011 2:57 PM
Alright thanks for the info.
Friday, May 20, 2011 8:51 PM
E-bay 10 of them for 16.00

Raceaddict
Tuesday, September 06, 2011 5:05 PM
If you want to run racing spring rubbers you can get them in various colors which translate into varying degrees of hardness. Every car is different due to cage placement, total weight, left side percentage, 2 or 4 door, has the car been wrecked or bent so I would suggest that you try different spots on the spring and find out what works best for your car...
Thursday, September 15, 2011 7:33 PM
Speedway motors .com
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search