Post pics of your race cars! - Page 2 - Racing Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Post pics of your race cars!
Friday, July 24, 2009 10:13 PM
not a chevy but here is a pic of my all motor drag neon with the mock up engine in it

mike

i make neons go fast.........

Friday, July 24, 2009 11:46 PM
That looks like a pretty sweet project. My dad oval races a neon. What motor is that sohc or dohc? I love the ITB's, those sound awesome when you open them up. We need a sound clip!

Sunday, July 26, 2009 7:00 PM
Mr_Efficiency (Tyrin) wrote:That looks like a pretty sweet project. My dad oval races a neon. What motor is that sohc or dohc? I love the ITB's, those sound awesome when you open them up. We need a sound clip!

its a single cam........... heres a vid that i did with a mild cam and mopar computer on my dd about 2 years ago.............

http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p59/killingmachine99/?action=view¤t=Mikescarnew004.flv

i make neons go fast.........

Monday, July 27, 2009 9:55 AM

Monday, July 27, 2009 9:59 AM
That is my 1996 2.2 OHV 4 speed auto racecar that I drive Saturday nights on a half-mile paved oval in upstate NY, 5 top 5's this year and one 2nd place trophy...that pic was taken at the pre-season car-show in an indoor soccer arena, I'll try to find a recent one to show how ugly she is now lol
Sunday, August 02, 2009 4:35 PM
Scott, Adirondack Speedway? Sport compact division?

Sweet looking car too btw.

1994 Cavalier 2.2 5 Speed - Scrapped.
1994 Cavalier Z24 3.1 Auto - Enduro
1995 Cavalier 2.2 Auto - Figure 8
Sunday, August 02, 2009 8:38 PM
nope, Airborne Speedway in Plattsburgh-Bomber Division...and thanks for the compliment!
Saturday, August 15, 2009 4:58 PM

Remember when sex was safe and racing was dangerous .
Saturday, August 15, 2009 5:00 PM
Wednesday, August 19, 2009 5:06 PM
is that where they run the mini mods? i wanna build one of those so bad haha
Wednesday, August 19, 2009 6:19 PM
here is what a mini-mod is for those who don't know...this is my friend's 1996 Cavalier 2.2OHV, one track championship and too many trophies to count...

Thursday, August 20, 2009 6:01 AM
Hey Scott, does this look familiar?

From Airborne's web site, August 15th photos.

Thursday, August 20, 2009 6:23 AM
August 8th:

July 12th:

June 20th, avoiding a spinning dodge:

June 13th, working hard:

I just started looking throught the tracks web page and found this as I was looking.

I noticed there was one Victory Lane photo of a Mini Mod Cavalier, red and yellow number 95. Any idea what motor he runs?

Thursday, August 20, 2009 6:33 AM
Doh, I was on Preview and did see the picture of the Mini Mod car I was asking about in the post you did above! I thought the picture I was looking at had a familiar car!

Friday, August 21, 2009 10:57 AM
How about these:
Quote:

Haha yes second place

Good looking racer. The colors of royalty!

Some how I think it doesn't look quite that good any more. I'm sure someone has put a fender to it by now.

Friday, August 21, 2009 2:30 PM
Haha yes purple and gold is pretty sweet original paint too . Actually the car is still in good condition because its my first season and im only 5 races in. I've got hit but the dents have came out very nicely and we found paint at GM so you cant even tell the cars been hit the bumper has even came off too haha.

Remember when sex was safe and racing was dangerous .
Sunday, August 23, 2009 10:24 AM
That would be me MadJack...My car was a rocket last night, I had a straightaway lead on everyone just to have a caution come out and run over something under caution and cut the RF but I ran it hard and finished the race on that cut tire(9th out of 25ish) and the RF only had 12 psi when I came in(started with 34psi)
Sunday, August 23, 2009 10:35 AM
Oh and forgot to mention the guy with that #95 Mini-Mod is the one who layed down the sweet paintjob on my car...There are only about 7 or 8 of us out of the 60+ in the two four cylinder divisions who run J-Bodies and we pretty much stick together and help eachother out with parts and set-ups--if we combined all the parts we have between us we could probably build 3 more cars lol...
Wednesday, September 30, 2009 6:51 PM
Built a new one, 95 2.2 auto for some enduro and figure 8 racing action. Lime and black for the win.

Brought it to the Figure 8 Championship at the NY State Fair. Took the heat win out of 10 cars and finished 3rd in the feature after starting tenth. Ripped both front and rear bumper covers off and popped a couple tires along the way. It was a blast though. Majority of the cars were cavalier / sunfires too. 47 cars started and id say 30 of them were j-bodies. Pretty impressive, as they are known to take a lickin and keep on ticking.

1994 Cavalier 2.2 5 Speed - Scrapped.
1994 Cavalier Z24 3.1 Auto - Enduro
1995 Cavalier 2.2 Auto - Figure 8
Thursday, October 01, 2009 12:02 PM
Are you planing on running the Black Rock enduro ?

Monday, January 25, 2010 5:51 PM
fresh flames for the 09' season

movin in for the kill...

taking them on the low side!

A FEATURE WIN!!!

black car is a ln9, i have an ln2. and can still take him down the straights.

some autographs on the hood from when they came to I-80 Speedway in Nebraska
Travis Pastrana

Kenny Bartrom
(picture wouldn't load....)

WATCH MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS OF THIS CAR IN ACTION HAHA
type in "Garrett Rech" or subscribe to adiosk8r55 thanks! and hope you all like the car and to see the cage and stuff just ask. right now my computer isn't letting me put up any more pictures

1999 2.4L w/ nitrous
Monday, January 25, 2010 5:58 PM
now its working? haha

dash we made for it. everything is taken out but the metal bracings, speedo and all relocated in center.

fresh stickers and paint.( and if your wondering the blue is stock paint haha, car was really nice before we tore it apart)

the cage...... its a beast. one of the few i trust. a lot of cages in IMCA Sport Compact cars are pretty damn scary to look at cuz of improper welders.

my t-shirts!!! WHATS UP YO!!

2009 IMCA Sport Compact National Champion

1999 2.4L w/ nitrous
Monday, January 25, 2010 6:36 PM
heres mine

14.04 @ 101 ALLMOTOR
Thursday, January 28, 2010 8:57 PM

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search