Brake Pads - Page 2 - Racing Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Brake Pads
Thursday, March 10, 2005 9:56 PM
Zach wrote:Oh, the shoes. I got them from Pat. He had them custom lined for me .
DAM! that was cool looks like i have to call pat because i think that the rear need more bite

see ya!

Monday, March 14, 2005 10:31 AM
novaracer wrote:
A Fox wrote:The sales person could not even order them. She said that they were not in the warehouse.
she is an iddiot go to another autozone or get another guy to help you! did she show you the screen?

Well I went to another Autozone and got the same song and dance about the PFC Z pads for our cars. So I called Race shopper (raceshopper.com 800-733-8380) and they confirmed that PFC no longer makes the Z rated pad for our cars.
So I think I'll try another pad
Monday, March 14, 2005 11:11 AM
what! i just got some about a month and a half ago

see ya!

Monday, March 14, 2005 4:48 PM
now what happens when i wear out these pads and they warranty these do they give me my money back?

see ya!

Wednesday, March 16, 2005 10:41 AM
novaracer wrote:now what happens when i wear out these pads and they warranty these do they give me my money back?

My guess they will give you the PFC street pad........if that remains available
Wednesday, March 16, 2005 6:00 PM
No, I think they give you a refund. Get the Axxis ultimates of NOPI's site for like $40. I'll bet they are better than the PFC-Z's

Wednesday, March 16, 2005 11:29 PM
I might go with ultimates all the way around anyway

see ya!

Thursday, March 17, 2005 9:14 PM
Who's gonna line the shoes for you?

Thursday, March 17, 2005 9:32 PM
Zach wrote:Who's gonna line the shoes for you?
i have to call pat i guess

see ya!

Thursday, March 17, 2005 9:39 PM
lol. I sent him an email a couple days ago and haven't gotten a response. Guess I'll have to dig up his phone number...

Friday, March 18, 2005 3:11 PM
A Fox wrote:
novaracer wrote:
A Fox wrote:The sales person could not even order them. She said that they were not in the warehouse.
she is an iddiot go to another autozone or get another guy to help you! did she show you the screen?

Well I went to another Autozone and got the same song and dance about the PFC Z pads for our cars. So I called Race shopper (raceshopper.com 800-733-8380) and they confirmed that PFC no longer makes the Z rated pad for our cars.

Ummm they show the PFC-Z right on the Autozone website ($39.99) Go smack those stupid counter peeps where you live. BTW, they only have a 2 yr warranty now....good thing mine are LLT.

Lightweight honDuhs can kiss my fat Crapalier a$$
A new autoX ride for '08.....

Monday, March 21, 2005 9:17 AM
AutoXFool wrote:
A Fox wrote:
novaracer wrote:

Ummm they show the PFC-Z right on the Autozone website ($39.99) Go smack those stupid counter peeps where you live. BTW, they only have a 2 yr warranty now....good thing mine are LLT.

Well I gave up on Autozone..A friend with a Z-06 recomened I use a new pad that came out last year. They don't stock a pad for our car... But when I called them they agreed to make me a set...they should be here later this week...
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search