Wosca Winter Series - Racing Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Wosca Winter Series
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 11:52 AM
Well that's the end of the winter racing for me this year. I couldn't keep up the pace I set early in the series, but did place 5th overall, which I'm quite pleased with. The track was down to the pavement for two of the runs at the last event, so it became harder for me to run with the boys who have horsepower.

Wosca Winter Series Results

All in all, a very fun series. But now I'm ready for warm weather and R-comps! Let's go racing!

Re: Wosca Winter Series
Wednesday, March 16, 2005 12:39 PM
35 out of 78 for me..... then again i only did 2 out 4 races

lets see how i hold up this spring

Wednesday, March 16, 2005 12:54 PM
If you take an average of your points for your two races, and add that as if you did a third race, you would've placed 21st. Not bad.

Spring series should be a lot of fun, especially if I get my sway bar (I'm still hoping for Mantapart to deliver before the 2 year anniversary of when I paid).

But next winter, I may not run the Wosca winter series. Why not, you ask? I now have an ice racer!!! I want to to go up to Minden, ON next year, and see if I can get my 1988 Nissan Sentra around the track without killing myself or anyone else!

Wednesday, March 16, 2005 1:10 PM
LOL nice! i think i wanna bust out the Chevette for next year!

yeah i got my engine and tranny mounts in.... the front and rear tower bars are in as well. still have to do the control arm bushings. an i think i'm going to be on 17" too.

i won't have my shocks and springs till later in the season... still looking for some good deals n stuff.

the next season will be fun.... i know i'll be out classed with my mods... but i want to run the car how i would drive it everyday.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search