quick question about honor roll - Racing Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
quick question about honor roll
Wednesday, November 29, 2006 9:14 AM
scanning thru the forums, i came across BOOSTED (jmiller) running a 13.9 w/ gm charger and 35 shot..... How come he is NOT in the top 10 for class D...he has timeslips, full registry of mods, etc.... this is kind of frustrating cuz i have the same setup, gm charger, 50 shot.... I ran 14.6-14.8 with just the charger and basic mods, i now have the dry kit installed and just have to wait til spring for the track to open so I can join the top 10.... but when i do it, it will be filmed and video posted along with the scanning upload of the timeslip, you know, just so no one calls

9.6--1/8 mile @ 5 psi

Re: quick question about honor roll
Wednesday, November 29, 2006 10:50 AM
Because he hasn't asked to be. It's even right in the first post that a person has to request to be added. We don't have the time to watch everyones profiles for a better time. If he cared about it I'm sure he woulda said something.

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Wednesday, November 29, 2006 11:28 AM
hes not the only one thats asked to be added. i should be in the 4th posision with a 12.7 at 109 mph with 10PSI, but im not in there casue i think there are a few people on here that dont like me so they havent added me to the honor roll.

12.7@110MPH with 10PSI.
Wednesday, November 29, 2006 12:23 PM
fatcavy04 wrote:hes not the only one thats asked to be added. i should be in the 4th posision with a 12.7 at 109 mph with 10PSI, but im not in there casue i think there are a few people on here that dont like me so they havent added me to the honor roll.

You have no timeslip in your profile of a 12.7 so you will not be added for that time plus you have never requested to be added for any time, just like J Miller.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006 12:54 PM
well,

you can reserve my request to be there.... like i said... I'll have video proof.....

9.6--1/8 mile @ 5 psi
Wednesday, November 29, 2006 2:54 PM
fatcavy04 wrote:hes not the only one thats asked to be added. i should be in the 4th posision with a 12.7 at 109 mph with 10PSI, but im not in there casue i think there are a few people on here that dont like me so they havent added me to the honor roll.

Rules on the list include "You must have a complete registry including your proper name and list of mods. If I judge the registry to be incomplete, you don't make the list"

Your registry lists

Engine:

AEM CAI Soild mounts(upper
lower
trans
c-arm) Weapon-R 4-2-1 Header Magnaflow cat Custom 2 1/2 catback w/ N1 muffler Spec stage 3 clutch

I guess Kevin didn't believe you ran 12's with a CAI, full exhaust, mounts and a heavy clutch.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, November 29, 2006 2:55 PM

- 93 mph in the 1/8 mile
Member of J-Body Of Michigan.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006 4:17 PM
lol...thats the fastest N/A car ever.....

9.6--1/8 mile @ 5 psi
Wednesday, November 29, 2006 5:34 PM
Don't mind Danny boy there...you gotta remember, he's the guy that claimed his 20G powered kit that supposedly got him a 12.7 was better than the HRC kit that got me 12.53....on a 16G. Oh and he also claimed HRC was over-rated.

Thursday, November 30, 2006 6:02 AM
hahahhahahahaha,.....
......(still laughing)..........ok im back..... guys i am really sorry for giving birth to this thread...LOL

9.6--1/8 mile @ 5 psi
Thursday, November 30, 2006 10:10 AM
Seriously. This car:

fatcavy04's registry wrote:
Engine:

AEM CAI Soild mounts(upper
lower
trans
c-arm) Weapon-R 4-2-1 Header Magnaflow cat Custom 2 1/2 catback w/ N1 muffler Spec stage 3 clutch
Suspension/Wheels/Brakes:

Drop Zone stuts and spirng R1 coilovers Sport Max 17's Nankang NS1 tires

did not run a 12 second quarter mile.

And even if it were to be properly updated, this quote:

means that it will never be added to the list... period.

I don't like you, so I'm not adding you to the list.

Frankly, I'm insulted that something like this got mentioned. I may be slow at the updates, but I've been maintaining this thing for years and the rules are VERY clearly spelled out. If you're too stupid to read them, don't blame others for your inadequacy.

Thursday, November 30, 2006 10:24 AM
See Danny-boy. I told you to learn when to shut your fat mouth. You didn't learn the first time, you didn't learn the second time, same with the third, fourth and fifth times. Maybe you'll learn now though.

Thursday, November 30, 2006 11:45 AM
^^^lol, how ironic.

Thursday, November 30, 2006 10:45 PM
Sunfires... eh (Tom) wrote:^^^lol, how ironic.

Isn't it though. But I'm not the one going around locally claiming to have the fastest Cav in Illinois and not having the proof to back it up

Friday, December 01, 2006 7:56 AM
just look what ive gone and started....

9.6--1/8 mile @ 5 psi
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search