Definately NOT illegal street racing! - Racing Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Definately NOT illegal street racing!
Monday, October 22, 2007 9:52 AM
So the other day, while we were cruising through the heartland of Mexico (where street racing that is normally illegal in the USA is not a crime), Paul came across a lonely 350z with a cocky driver lookin' for trouble. Paul, being the respectable cavalier owner he is, denied the 350z's boasts of ultimate power, and mentioned that it could not even out accelerate a cavalier within a distance of one quarter of a mile. The 350z's owner thought this was a travesty of most unmentionableness, and challenged Paul to a dual of wits, and cars. Paul hesitated for a moment, remembering that a 350z has at least 283 horspower from the Nissan factory, has a 6 speed transmission, is rear wheel drive, and runs anwhere from a 13.7 to a low 14 second quarter mile. It seemed as if he would have not a chance in all of Mexico to win. But boys will be boys, and a challenge can never be left unchallenged, so Paul accepted.

Paul and Mr. 350z make their way out into the middle of a Mexican cornfield, where there just so happens to be an abandoned highway, that everybody has forgotten about, and absolutely nobody, and I mean NOBODY, knows about. Because nobody knows about this secret highway in the middle of a Mexican cornfield, there is no traffic, no possible way anybody can be hurt by this acceleration contest that will be ended at the distance of one quarter mile. Both Paul and Mr. 350z put on their flame retardant suits, place their snell 2000 certified racing helmets over their heads, strap on their full race seat belts, and get ready for the accelleration contest.

They both pull up to the Mexican starting line in the middle of the Mexican cornfield in the heartland of Mexico (where accelleration contests are not illegal), and get ready to go. The starts with the drop of a hand, and they are off. Roughly 14 seconds later, everything is over. It is over as quickly as it began, nothing was hurt, except for somebodies ego. I will not spoil the ending for you, persistent reader, but I will give you a link to a video. Before you click on this link, I must remind you that the entirity of this accelleration contest was filmed in the hearland of Mexico, where there is no such accelleration contest laws as there are in America. Every single safety precaution was taken, and nobody was hurt. Actually I am going to admit it now, I actually just created this video in a college class, and it isn't even real. Everything you see here is completely fake, and never actually happened in real life. All of the people in this video are not really there, and I produced this without them even knowing.

Either way, here is the link. If you are under the age of logical thinking I suggest you don't look at this.

http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q162/paultjepkes/

Re: Definately NOT illegal street racing!
Monday, October 22, 2007 10:12 AM
nice kill madness. earned your name well didn't you.

Monday, October 22, 2007 10:20 AM
The streetfire footage of the Mexico run
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/711d4980-6956-4f59-9617-99cf00d9ecab.htm

15.2@89mph 2.171 60ft. 9.830 1/8 R.I.P. "LULU"
Monday, October 22, 2007 11:31 AM
BIGGSZ24 wrote:The streetfire footage of the Mexico run

You sir, rule.

Monday, October 22, 2007 11:34 AM
don't most people race AWAY from the line of cars parked on the shoulder and the people standing in the road?

seriously that one guy... is he retarded? 2 cars on a 2 lane road drag racing and this idiot pops his door open into one of the lanes they are racing in then proceedes to stand there like a dumbass in the road with door open..... with cars racing at him

even in Mexico thats just @!#$ stupid

Monday, October 22, 2007 12:25 PM
hands down the coolest kill ive ever seen out of the mexican madness mobile.

paulo... goodo jobo roflo

Monday, October 22, 2007 12:25 PM
bmxludwig wrote:
BIGGSZ24 wrote:The streetfire footage of the Mexico run

You sir, rule.

Thanks,I talked to Paul last night on Msn and he told me to post it,already has been several comments.

Monday, October 22, 2007 12:42 PM
Darkstars wrote:don't most people race AWAY from the line of cars parked on the shoulder and the people standing in the road?

seriously that one guy... is he retarded? 2 cars on a 2 lane road drag racing and this idiot pops his door open into one of the lanes they are racing in then proceedes to stand there like a dumbass in the road with door open..... with cars racing at him

even in Mexico thats just @!#$ stupid

Dude, when I fabricated this video on my comptuer, I made it like that on purpose.... Its not even real ya know darkstars, geesh.

Monday, October 22, 2007 1:33 PM
Great kill,

The guy standing by the car needs his head examined, even if he wasn't really there..... in Mexico.

I have to say, on the street, with a good driver, if you nail the launch its really going to be hard to reel an LD9 in over a cyber-1/4 mile. Im sure at the 1/2 mile mark the 350Z would have reeled in and past him.

Paul is probably a great driver and the 350 guy probably isn't..... thats my assessment.

"Go Before Show Yo."
CARCUSTOMS.NET, THE BEST SERVICE ON THE ORG!!!
Monday, October 22, 2007 1:55 PM
The 350 driver was a pretty good driver i went for a ride with him before and i must say it was pretty decent. we both had pretty decent launches. What we raced was the 1/4 mile. second race i had a bad launch but still got him.

As for ppl on the side of the road yes they are retarded they drove up there and parked so there's not much i can do about that.

Monday, October 22, 2007 3:25 PM
NIce kill N/A Sadness...oops I mean now it's really the N/A MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------
4 Cams...32 Valves...5 Liters...This Could Get Fun!

Monday, October 22, 2007 3:48 PM
lol curt might be heading to the dyno Wednesday.

Monday, October 22, 2007 4:12 PM
i love the way this post was written ROFL

2001 Olds Alero (LD9)
636 whp / 543 ft-lb
@turboalero
Monday, October 22, 2007 6:19 PM
Glad I could take you for a trip on my ROFLcOpTeR!

Monday, October 22, 2007 6:24 PM
Nice kill cant wait for my engine to be done!!

Monday, October 22, 2007 8:12 PM
prolly missed it but what engine mods r done to the cavy??

Monday, October 22, 2007 8:21 PM
DropTopZBird wrote:prolly missed it but what engine mods r done to the cavy??

Just look in Tjepkes profile

-

"Youth in Asia"...I don't see anything wrong with that.
Monday, October 22, 2007 8:22 PM
i think the better question is... what ISNT done to this CAVI

Monday, October 22, 2007 8:43 PM
z yaaaa wrote:i think the better question is... what ISNT done to this CAVI

thats easy.. boost and nitrous

Tuesday, October 23, 2007 8:46 AM
DaFlyinSkwirl (rocky) (PJ) - BPU++ wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:i think the better question is... what ISNT done to this CAVI

thats easy.. boost and nitrous

aww come on, it was given the nickname N/A madness for a reason i meant engine wise!!! pj, did u ever race a 350z? and if so.. howd u come out.... ?

Tuesday, October 23, 2007 11:13 AM
Fortune cookie says:I see a future meeting between one called Skwirl and one called Madness

Tuesday, October 23, 2007 2:22 PM
^^^^^^ MMMMMHHHHHHUUUH where is PJ from anyway?

Tuesday, October 23, 2007 2:23 PM
new jersey doesn't look like much hope when iam in Iowa.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007 3:40 PM
LOLLERSKATES at the streetfire war.....

Tuesday, October 23, 2007 3:53 PM
bmxludwig wrote:LOLLERSKATES at the streetfire war.....

lol,no kidding,but I knew what was coming,most are idiots on that site.Sorry,I forgot you helped Paul build the motor.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search