UCAR CLASH - Racing Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
UCAR CLASH
Wednesday, December 02, 2009 6:58 PM
ANYONE ON SITE RUN THE UCAR CLASH SERIES RUNS IN N.C.VA.SC AND NEXT YR KY THEY RUN STOCK FWD CARS ON ASPHALT,DIRT AND 1 ROAD COURSE AT VIR. JUST CURIOUS

Re: UCAR CLASH
Saturday, December 05, 2009 12:48 AM
STOP YELLING AT ME!!!!!
Thursday, December 17, 2009 2:33 PM
i raced in a few
Thursday, December 17, 2009 6:26 PM
which ones and what did you think of the series whats your location?
Thursday, January 07, 2010 3:08 PM
We have ran a few as well.
Friday, January 08, 2010 9:15 AM
i think i know you
Tuesday, January 19, 2010 7:07 PM
Bud I know you did you have a couple of fast cars only leagal cars I have ever been beat by enjoyed racing with you and mike are you planning to run the clash this year or you going to run local? I am planning on going to VIR and will try to run Hickory and maybe Nort h Wilksboro and try to make the trip to Corbbin K.Y. Larry has got a good thing going but its realy exspensve for all the travleing what do you think?
Saturday, January 23, 2010 7:19 PM
We are going to run southside and maybe ecms some. I like to run some of Larry's races but if you dont finish in the top 2 or 3 you are going to lose money at most of the races.
I'm not sure about the roadcourse because that new track they are going to run on has 1 straightaway that is 3/4 mile long.I'm not sure how safe that will be when you get to the corner well over 100 mph in one of those little cars with no front bars. Hickory,north wilksboro and maybe ky sounds good but me and Mike work alot of saturdays so who knows. Hope to race with you somewhere.
Saturday, February 06, 2010 8:34 PM
Sorry its been so long to get back up here but been building 3 cars at the same time basicaly a monte carlo,a camaro, and a acura integra done pretty good 3 full cages in 2 weeks. I'm sure we will if you come to ECMS they have allowed any multivalve car to run by addind 150 to rh side so I built a Integra 91 model with a 1.8 DOHC 16 valve mtr with an extreme left ahnd cage came out great. Wpuld like to come up and run Southside but with their rules i cant afford to looks like the all mighty dollar will keep me from traveling as mush as i would like.Good luck this season hope to see you soon
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search