Another J gone.... - Page 3 - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Another J gone....
Monday, November 10, 2008 6:27 AM

So i guess if anyone of us wants are car totalled simply hand it to you and your boneheaded friends for the weekend...?

WTF are you thinking.....lucky you meatballs didn't hit anyone else on the road...!!!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008 4:24 PM
You guys need to relax. If these guy's weren't annihilating their domestic cars and buying new domestics imagine how much worse off our economy would be! lol

Seriously though. I used to speed til i hit a streetlight doing 40... good thing i was in a 86 lincoln that took less damage than the pole and I drove off but I've learned my lesson in the fact that it's easy to lose control of your car and then you're @!#$.
Wednesday, December 03, 2008 10:18 AM
^^ obviously you haven't had the joy of paying rediculous insurance rates that @!#$s like these guys make go up and up. I for one am SICK of paying stupid rates. I used to have my car in my name, now it's under my dad's business to save money, and it jumped up from 200/month to almost 300/month with NO claims or anything. I called and asked why it had gone up as I had 250 in my account and it bounced the payment costing me an extra $80, their reason, we're raising all insurance of people under the age of 22.

2 months later was my 22nd birthday. I then asked if it would go back down after those 2 months and they said no.so I told them to cancel the account and that I wouldn't be putting money into my account for it to be payed. it was not canncelled for the next month and a half. causeing me to loose another $80.

Wednesday, December 03, 2008 10:22 AM
stargrrrl wrote:Your friends are stupid. The end.

x2 drive stupid then stupid things happen
hope every one is ok though
Wednesday, December 03, 2008 10:31 AM
I really hope you accomplished what you wanted to. Trying to look cool, drive WAY above your abilities, with car that was built as a ECONOMY CAR!!! I am sure that you, and the rest of the toolbox's you seem to associate yourselves with are proud.

"Hey, look at this!! Hairpin turns at 70 ROFL!!!"

Now, I am not one wanting to tell you, "i wish would you of died". Personally, I'd rather set all of you on fire myself.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Tristatetuners.com
IGOTBANNED.NET
OceanStateDubs.com
Wednesday, December 03, 2008 10:49 AM
70 around a curve without a seatbelt FTMFW

sounds like he got out easy

Wednesday, December 03, 2008 11:00 AM
Umm this thread is a year old. The OP hasn't even replied in a year. Let it die.

Wednesday, December 03, 2008 11:09 AM
stargrrrl wrote:Your friends are stupid. The end.

QFT!

Wednesday, December 03, 2008 7:26 PM
Shadowfire wrote:Umm this thread is a year old. The OP hasn't even replied in a year. Let it die.

Oops... I just saw the 'Nov 15'

Wednesday, December 03, 2008 8:43 PM
they prob. didnt even have insurance.

Did I mention I drive a 2000 Lumina now?-----wigm-tuners.org member
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search