man this makes me so sick!!! - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
man this makes me so sick!!!
Saturday, June 06, 2009 1:42 AM
I hit a coyote 2 weeks ago and bring it to the shop, They tell me its fixed Tuesday. I come and get it and they fixed the condensor and radiator and put the old wrecked grill and front bumper cover back on. then they tell me to bring it back in on Thursday and they will put all the new stuff on......... Well At 8:30 something in the Am I'm headed to the body shop. and some idiot decides to turn left in front of me at a green light. Now I'm F***ed!!!!!!!!!!!! I kept wishing it was all a dream but nope. and another thing F*** Airbags they serve no purpose at low speeds. all the do is F*** your world up. thanks to them i now have neck,back,wrist,hand,and arm injuries. as well as burns on my arm which i can only compare to hot grease burns only a little worse.

Click to enlarge
\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

Re: man this makes me so sick!!!
Saturday, June 06, 2009 2:57 AM
Also i have a complete body kit waiting to be put on. and had just installed a brand new hid kit 2 days previous which is now destroyed.

Saturday, June 13, 2009 5:50 PM
were you driving 10/2? they shouldn't hurt you if your hands are where they're supposed to be. sorry to hear though man

Saturday, June 13, 2009 6:03 PM
did you have your seatbelt on? airbags don't go off at low speeds if you're wearing your seat belt.

Monday, June 22, 2009 4:59 PM
I always wear my seat belt and yes i actually did have my hands at 10 and 2. i think its the death grip i had on the steering wheel and the size and force of the airbag its pretty big idk if you've ever seen one deployed. and i was doin 37-38 mph

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search