Poor poor car. - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Poor poor car.
Sunday, July 26, 2009 10:49 AM

Re: Poor poor car.
Sunday, July 26, 2009 10:58 AM
That explains alot

Sunday, July 26, 2009 11:02 AM
Mike (96RedCav) wrote:That explains alot

x1093985891237561375
Sunday, July 26, 2009 2:35 PM
if you feel so bad for it the drive it down here with title in hand, I'll pay for the gas to get here and I'll fire up the grill and make some burgers and beer brats, then sign the title over to me Just a thought......otherwise I don't understand whats going on with it, I thought you were parting it out?

Sunday, July 26, 2009 3:21 PM
story?

had a blown ecotec swapped 2000 cavy, now just an 02 Grand Am, and a 74 BMW 2002...
Sunday, July 26, 2009 4:41 PM
Guy who thinks he his hot @!#$ builds a cavalier race car and fails to produce the times or numbers he figured he would and in the process burns a lot of money. In the end the car sits parked on the trailer as memories of a bad investment.

I miss much?

How comes the Nova project?

Sunday, July 26, 2009 5:24 PM
KFLO wrote:Guy who thinks he his hot @!#$ builds a cavalier race car and fails to produce the times or numbers he figured he would and in the process burns a lot of money. In the end the car sits parked on the trailer as memories of a bad investment.

I miss much?

How comes the Nova project?

Wow, somebody's bitter. I see the org hasn't changed at all.

I had fun with the build, pictures were posted as I'd been asked a few times in the past week what happened to it. It sits, waiting for me to get time to part it.

We finally got the car running right with a proper fuel system and it made enough power to run low 12s on a 100hp shot but that was right about the time I lost motivation. It was simply no longer fun.

The Nova sees bits and spurts of progress... too many projects, not enough time.
Sunday, July 26, 2009 5:30 PM
I really liked what you were doing with this car. Its too bad you lost motivation on it.

Sunday, July 26, 2009 5:33 PM
long time

Sunday, July 26, 2009 5:42 PM
the lemur wrote:I really liked what you were doing with this car. Its too bad you lost motivation on it.

you and me both.... i thought that car was bad ass... it is one of my favorites by far....

Sunday, July 26, 2009 11:30 PM
I liked the car too, that's why I'm bitter. But seeing you kinda crap out on it changed my opinion.

I really did like it, but all I really remember were complaints about what the car wasn't.

Ben Wenzel is nearly that fast all motor now.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search