98 Z, Going Away Tomarrow. - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
98 Z, Going Away Tomarrow.
Thursday, September 24, 2009 4:54 AM
My '98Z i have bled over non stop since 04 is going away. Girl I know it picking it up from me and it will be hers to be loved.

I took it for a ride last night with the wife and I think i said 2 things the whole time. I really have too much into this car to let it go and i really get a lump in my throat thinking just thinking about it.

Its going to be a sad day at work today. Im driving her down to the shop to pull the wide band and amplifier out of it before it goes. Im going to have to stare at it out my window at work all day. :sadface:

The good news, with the motor thats in it, she should be quite capable of some serious boost, im already giving her half the parts she needs to boost it, and she has plans to finish the project some day. I would love to see what she gets going with this car. The other good news, its going to a close friend, well, Im not sure if its a good or a bad thing, but Ill get to see it quite often.

nwuonline.com
Proud member on JBNW.org
JBO member since 2004

Re: 98 Z, Going Away Tomarrow.
Sunday, September 27, 2009 11:04 AM
*tomorrow

Then why are you selling it if you have so much into it and are so worked up over it?
Re: 98 Z, Going Away Tomarrow.
Wednesday, September 30, 2009 5:41 PM
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

basically the economy blows sums it up

nwuonline.com
Proud member on JBNW.org
JBO member since 2004
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search