Haha Sad attempt to steal my rims :) - Page 2 - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Haha Sad attempt to steal my rims :)
Tuesday, November 17, 2009 3:09 PM
cool story bro, can i hear it again?

Tuesday, November 17, 2009 3:42 PM
Nick Tinker wrote:
KG wrote:On a side note, if anyone here does decide to @!#$ a goat, do it on the edge of a cliff. They push back that way.

LOL!

Thats pretty funny.

Well usually I don't say negative things around here but since I've had a few beer it maybe be influencing me to make a post

At first I thought, maybe this guy knew the OP but then it came clear he didn't.

Not everyone is gonna like everything about what you do to your own car, thats probably a good thing cause every car would look the same. Anyways, I'll get to my point quick. The OP did whatever to his car cause he liked it and its what he could do at the time. Good for him, shows he is a car enthusiast and enjoys it. Long story short, someone decided he wanted the rims more than the OP did and it didn't fair out so well. Then this Ken dude comes on here and starts bashing him, not sure if there is a history between the two or not. Anyways, so I take a peak at Kens profile. 1996 z24 sold 2005 and a 2003 cav sold 2008. Currently owns a 2006 G6. Well I guess he doesn't really belong here anymore. I think anyone that shares a love for cars can join any forum to gain knowledge/advise, but when they have just stupidity to offer then I think they should just stay away from these kind of sites.

Anyways, that just my opinon. Glad your were able to keep the rims, funny story. I am getting a German shepard right before christmas, he's only a few weeks old now. Got some more pictures today, he's pretty cute. Named him Enzo, after one of my favourite cars . Good to hear the dog is looking out for you

Thursday, December 10, 2009 7:09 PM
so basicly your dog saved your rims hahanull

98 Sunfire
Friday, January 15, 2010 10:15 PM
I am small, i prefer cats

Friday, January 15, 2010 10:16 PM
what tails are those? i have the same set but know nothing bout them.

Saturday, February 27, 2010 5:05 PM
rich weeks wrote:Hmmmmm goat S*X, Any good anyone tried it yet?. haahahahah

going by this :
KG wrote:On a side note, if anyone here does decide to @!#$ a goat, do it on the edge of a cliff. They push back that way.

I would say he has.

not-so-side-note-anymore, HOW IN THE FLYING HELL DO YOU KNOW THIS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

JBO Stickers are back!!!! Click Me!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search