Cars got egged - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Cars got egged
Monday, July 28, 2008 11:48 AM
Well was woken up this morning to "uhh.. someone egged our cars" .. I swear I heard something last night and thought nothing of it.. well.. next time I hear something I'll be having a look out side.. so my gf's blue cavalier and my roommates maxima both got egged pretty good, my car sits in the garage.. lol thank god for that..

@!#$ does not want to come off... so.. just venting here.. I sorta hope the little @!#$s come back so they can get whats coming to them but most likely it will be a one time thing.. We just moved here like 3 months ago and its all sub divisions here and I don't even know anyone around here anyway and none of my friends know where I live now since I moved.. nor does anyone else so Its not like I pissed somebody off lol.. stupid kids.. anyway hopefully we can get them cleaned up pretty good and move on.. just pissed man, what I would do to rip one of those kids in the face people just dont @!#$ understand you do not @!#$ with other peoples @!#$, hell egg the house i dont give a @!#$ about that lol man they just had to do the cars... anyway okay im done pissing and moaning.. have a good day everybody lol.

JBOK.org / J-Bodies of Kentucky

Re: Cars got egged
Monday, July 28, 2008 8:22 PM
that has happen to me i got so pissed off
Tuesday, July 29, 2008 12:34 PM
Keep a paintball gun next to a window and a tube of paintballs in the freezer.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 2:10 PM
ya that would be good
Tuesday, July 29, 2008 3:49 PM
most likely bored stupid high school kids.

at least you weren't outside and got a drive by egging.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Wednesday, August 06, 2008 2:43 AM
Bagged Base Coupe (Tinkles) wrote:Keep a paintball gun next to a window and a tube of paintballs in the freezer.

Ya exactly my thoughts. Gotta tippmann 98.. its old.. but it might still work.

JBOK.org / J-Bodies of Kentucky
Wednesday, August 06, 2008 3:11 AM
Bagged Base Coupe (Tinkles) wrote:Keep a paintball gun next to a window and a tube of paintballs in the freezer.

I tried that in high school...they cracked I ended up poking little pin holes in them problem solved

Tuesday, September 02, 2008 8:03 AM
Maybe this will deter some of the little Gen Y egg-throwing excrement:

Ohio Teen Shot Dead After Egging Cars

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,414545,00.html
Wednesday, November 05, 2008 8:10 PM
I'd shoot the little son of a bitch if i cought then egging my car...

Did I mention I drive a 2000 Lumina now?-----wigm-tuners.org member
Saturday, November 08, 2008 4:31 PM
TTIWWOP!!!

Tuesday, December 09, 2008 11:41 AM
that sucks man, i bet the eggs are a bitch to come off. my friends silly-string-ed my car. I WAS LIVID! thankfully i got it off before it dried on, even still though that @!#$ was a bear to come off. and i still had to wash and wax the car to get everything off, even after i had already done it the week before.

Flickr Photostream Facebook Twitter

Tuesday, December 09, 2008 2:49 PM
woah, thread revival to the max!

happened to my second gen, I found out who it was within a week as I knew EVERYONE in the town I lived in, worst part for him, it was his mom who told me who did it.

they had got the car in the morning when I was working the over night shift, so it baked onto the hood of the car so it didn't come off at all. I was furious. his mom even bought me the eggs to get him back, lol.

Friday, October 23, 2009 4:48 PM
I've had this @!#$ happen to me before, Pissed off some kids at school, and woke up the next ((freezing)) morning to see egg frozen along the side of my car. I was only pissed because I washed/waxed it just before I went to bed.

I'm not going anywhere just yet

R.I.P. Jimmy "the Rev" Sullivan '81-'09
Friday, October 23, 2009 4:58 PM
Happened to my Sunfire, had it parked in the driveway,
than my parents decided to move it across the street as it has just been sitting waiting for me to fix the exhaust, and do an oil change.

Anyways, so I came out across the street the other day, to take it for a drive and make sure she was still running fine(ended up needing a boost), looked at the side of my car EGGS!

I was SOOO mad,
I told them not to move my car cause something would happen to it, and the egg yolk was frozen on the car, I spent two dollars with the nozzle just aiming at the areas they'd hit at the carwash... and some of it is still there

Thursday, October 29, 2009 10:48 AM
Stuff eats right through clear coat

Thursday, October 29, 2009 10:56 AM
i had this happen also. Here in Indiana kids corn cars, basically take the kernels off of corn wait until someone drives by and they throw the hard kernels at your car chipping the paint had that done to my eclpise back in the day i chased those little bastards down and beat the living hell out of them.

Tuesday, February 02, 2010 6:13 AM
Well, more thread revival. Remember this?

mikeythemars wrote:Maybe this will deter some of the little Gen Y egg-throwing excrement:

Ohio Teen Shot Dead After Egging Cars

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,414545,00.html

There are actually two egging-related murder cases (both in Ohio - what is it with that state?) mentioned in that article. The older one -- from 2006) -- has been an open, active investigation ever since then. And there was finally a break in the case yesterday:

Arrest finally made in 2006 Car egging murder incident{/B]

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2010/02/01/egg-throwing-death-arrest.html?sid=101
Tuesday, February 02, 2010 12:56 PM
I could see some of the people in my town shooting someone over egging.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search