My poor cav - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
My poor cav
Friday, May 07, 2010 6:55 AM
I wrecked my cav last year and now I have a 97 sunfire 2.2 im going to do an A/T to M/T swap and all my interior pieces too I love my j-bodys and if I can get a link to an FSMor instructions that would be awesome......btw engine has 187,000 on a 2.2 but is still running good and the cav Im selling for parts after the swap along with the auto from the sunfire if anyone is interested let me know

Before

After

Re: My poor cav
Friday, May 07, 2010 6:56 AM
Friday, May 07, 2010 10:33 AM

how in the world... ouch

ʇı ɹǝʍo7 | ǝcoMonstǝrs

Friday, May 07, 2010 4:44 PM
I wish I knew lol
Friday, May 07, 2010 4:50 PM
Looks like your car got butt-f*cked by a semi! What happened?!

I'm truly sorry, but at least cars can be replaced, you however can not.

Saturday, May 08, 2010 8:37 AM
Well I was an idiot I was a B-day party for one of my friends had a few too many blacked out and somehow drove made it about 20 miles got close to my home in the country and somehow wrecked I dont know how I did that because my car was sideways in a ditch, maybe someone hiot me and drove off all I know is that I was fine the car still ran and technically drove and I learned my lesson but I was one lucky guy I just hope after I fix this sunfire up its not round two.........I miss my cav I raced a lot of people won a few and If I saw those crown vics coming I could get away its not my first car but out of my z31 and my old DSM this was my fav
Saturday, May 08, 2010 8:43 AM
Zachary House wrote:Well I was an idiot I was a B-day party for one of my friends had a few too many blacked out and somehow drove made it about 20 miles got close to my home in the country and somehow wrecked I dont know how I did that because my car was sideways in a ditch, maybe someone hiot me and drove off all I know is that I was fine the car still ran and technically drove and I learned my lesson but I was one lucky guy I just hope after I fix this sunfire up its not round two.........I miss my cav I raced a lot of people won a few and If I saw those crown vics coming I could get away its not my first car but out of my z31 and my old DSM this was my fav

Driving drunk, Possibly talking about street racing, and talking about running from cops=Toolbag.

Grow up.

Besides, That looks to be a 2.2. You aren't "getting away from those crown vics", or anyone for that matter.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Saturday, May 08, 2010 8:45 AM

Saturday, May 08, 2010 8:45 AM
dude I was 18 in college and stupid I know I messed up I had a fast car and was just a stupid kid lol gotta learn the lesson one way or another
Saturday, May 08, 2010 8:47 AM
* you would be surprised what you can do on country back roads and dirt roads with those cars and yes it was a 2.2
Saturday, May 08, 2010 8:49 AM
Zachary House wrote:dude I was 18 in college and stupid I know I messed up I had a fast car and was just a stupid kid lol gotta learn the lesson one way or another

its not fast.

Saturday, May 08, 2010 8:50 AM
Zachary House wrote:* you would be surprised what you can do on country back roads and dirt roads with those cars and yes it was a 2.2

If you learned your lesson then good, But no, I have had many cars with the 2.2 with varying degrees of modifications to them. We are not just talking an intake and spark plugs here. They are still no where near fast haha.

Saturday, May 08, 2010 8:54 AM
whatever was in a small town in Missouri the people I went against it got the job done and well obviously I didn't get to finish building it up lol as slow as it was I took a weak 5.0 and some civics and dsm down I gues its not much to brag about but it was fun for me I just want enough power to have fun and have a good looking car.
Saturday, May 08, 2010 9:00 AM
though a little more power would be nice N/A waste of time or should I consider turbo S/C while I have to motors out I have a $3000 budget
Saturday, May 08, 2010 9:03 AM
Zachary House wrote:whatever was in a small town in Missouri the people I went against it got the job done and well obviously I didn't get to finish building it up lol as slow as it was I took a weak 5.0 and some civics and dsm down I gues its not much to brag about but it was fun for me I just want enough power to have fun and have a good looking car.

I can hear ya on that. Just have fun with it but don't be stupid.

You can put yourself and others in danger.

It's just better to keep younger people with a good name, Instead of someone seeing a kitted car or loud exhaust and assuming it's some boy-racer. Ya know?

Saturday, May 08, 2010 9:09 AM
yeah with this Im not doin what that kid I bought that from did I mean straight exhaust the wing.... I just didnt have the time or money to fix things but yeah I do things right and stay outta trouble though I do have a 3100 outta a 94 grand am would it be wise to drop that in since Im just gonna get bashed on for having a 2.2
Saturday, May 08, 2010 9:21 AM
Oh well Im gonna pick up the sunfire today and beback with pic
Saturday, May 08, 2010 9:23 AM
There are a few people here who still run 2.2's. I believe all the circle track guys still do also.

If you were gonna do a V6 swap, I would go with an S/C'd 3800. There are also basic how-to's for that I believe.

Saturday, May 08, 2010 9:25 AM
Here actually.

Saturday, May 08, 2010 9:43 AM
would but Im trying to use what I got I need to rebuild my z31 (87 300ZX) engine but I need something for work right now.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search