cavalier killer... - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
cavalier killer...
Monday, August 23, 2010 10:42 AM
I wrecked my car the other day as I was on my way to my friends house. I was behind some person who was doing 45 in a 55. i have seen people do 45 down this road all the time and didnt think anything of it. when i was finally able to pass the car i started to go around them. right when i got into the other lane they hit the brakes, then about a second or so later they tuned the blinker on and started to turn infront of me at the same time. By then i knew it was too late to do anything so i just slammed on my brakes and hoped for the best.

We both flipped our cars and totalled our cars. we were both very lucky to walk away with just a few scratches. come to find out just after the crazy wreck that we both had red cavaliers. mine was an 03 and the other an 01.
I was the one that ended up getting a ticket cause i guess i should of known that they were gonna turn with out their blinker??? oh well im ok thats all that matters.

Re: cavalier killer...
Wednesday, August 25, 2010 2:44 PM
fight the ticket and post pics

Friday, August 27, 2010 9:41 AM
Im going fight the ticket and my brother is getting pics for me today. i didnt have a camera with me that night and the car was towed so i havent had any time to go take pics.
Friday, August 27, 2010 6:04 PM
Wow. Glad to hear you are ok. I have heard many of these stories of J's flipping, and people walking away with very little if any harm doen to themselfs. Im really glad your not hurt man. Goodluck with the future outcome!!

Friday, August 27, 2010 6:09 PM
Holy crap! ^^^ I know everyone ive heard of flipping a J ends up ok guess our cars are pretty safe.. yeh pics and glad your ok.

CarDomain http://www.cardomain.com/id/TMald123
Friday, August 27, 2010 6:14 PM
03 Cavalry wrote:Holy crap! ^^^ I know everyone ive heard of flipping a J ends up ok guess our cars are pretty safe.. yeh pics and glad your ok.

Exactly, now I just hope my vert holds up the same as the sedans and coupes if I ever get into that kind of situation

Thursday, September 23, 2010 2:46 PM
Brandon, did it happen in Michigan?

I ask because I was in a similar accident 5 years or so ago here in the U.P. My buddy was driving, the Trooper to arrive on the scene ticketed the car that turned, and NOT my buddy. The Trooper told us, that a passing Vehicle HAS the right of way. I would fight it because their insurance will go after your insurance for damages.

Later,
Jack
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search