My ex is still alive - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
My ex is still alive
Thursday, November 04, 2010 9:02 AM
But her cavi isnt :-(

R.I.P. Trixster

Re: My ex is still alive
Thursday, November 04, 2010 9:28 AM
Sooo did you even stop to see if she was ok, or just found out later? Lol

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Thursday, November 04, 2010 9:46 AM
god dman howd that happen?

Thursday, November 04, 2010 10:07 AM
Lol I was the first one on the scene, this was after she got into the ambulance. She had to crawl out through the back window.

The car has been acting up lately and she drives like a madd woman so going at speeds of about 70mph it seems one of her axles started acting up jerking the car to one side, she freaked out over corrected, flipped over 3 times and landed facing the opposite way on the other side of the road.

No broken bones, no head trauma, no nothing...the doctors were amazed...just two bumps on the top of her for landing upside on the drivers side and a scraped up arm from the glass of the rear window.

Thursday, November 04, 2010 12:51 PM

Thursday, November 04, 2010 4:18 PM
Oh goddam.

Friday, November 05, 2010 6:11 PM
HOLY CRAP!!!!! She def has a angel watching her ass. But ya know what, I have heard of MANY people rolling there J's and EVERYONE I heard, has litereally walked away with very minimal injury. So yeah, glad shes ok.

Sunday, November 07, 2010 12:28 AM
Mike Z A.K.A SNEEZY wrote:HOLY CRAP!!!!! She def has a angel watching her ass. But ya know what, I have heard of MANY people rolling there J's and EVERYONE I heard, has litereally walked away with very minimal injury. So yeah, glad shes ok.

Well if Jbodies are really that safe its too bad you bought a vert. You're screwed lol.
Sunday, November 07, 2010 12:33 AM
most def guys and lol D.

She was very lucky. I am a firm believer in the man upstairs and he was watching her

Wednesday, November 10, 2010 6:59 PM
D.Simoes wrote:
Mike Z A.K.A SNEEZY wrote:HOLY CRAP!!!!! She def has a angel watching her ass. But ya know what, I have heard of MANY people rolling there J's and EVERYONE I heard, has litereally walked away with very minimal injury. So yeah, glad shes ok.

Well if Jbodies are really that safe its too bad you bought a vert. You're screwed lol.

Hahaha, I know. I said the EXACT same thing! Lol. I wonder if they make a roll bar for the verts lol. But seriously, I have heard of a bunch of people, and a few that I have known personally, and they have all rolled there j's, and not one was seriously hurt (they were all also wearing there seat belt) and they litereally had cuts and brusies, but nothing major. I think one of my friends maybe broke or sprained his arm but that was litereally the worst I have heard. Either way, im really glad she didnt get hurt.

Thursday, November 11, 2010 9:50 PM
THanks man, shes my ex but shes a really great friend of mine, I dont know what I wouldve done, yall all stay safe out there

Thursday, November 11, 2010 10:06 PM
Torres @ UGC Media wrote:

Oh so THAT'S why people call Jbodys girl cars. They're girl-SAFE cars.
*runs away before ladies show up*

Monday, January 10, 2011 5:08 PM
I have to add to what Mike said ^^ my mom, a nurse, took care of a girl that rolled her J on the highway (swerved for a dog or a deer or something)... and she was totally fine. few scrapes and bruises but no serious injuries.

Monday, January 10, 2011 6:11 PM
Mrs Jazer wrote:I have to add to what Mike said ^^ my mom, a nurse, took care of a girl that rolled her J on the highway (swerved for a dog or a deer or something)... and she was totally fine. few scrapes and bruises but no serious injuries.

Similar story, my sister swerved for a kitten, hit gravel, then rolled the car out through a field. Only minor scratches and bruises to her and her friend. People rag on J's, including those who drive them, but they've proven to be every bit as reliable and safe as the other cars in it's class....

Glad to see she was okay!

Saturday, January 15, 2011 8:51 AM
ThatGuy85 wrote:
Mrs Jazer wrote:I have to add to what Mike said ^^ my mom, a nurse, took care of a girl that rolled her J on the highway (swerved for a dog or a deer or something)... and she was totally fine. few scrapes and bruises but no serious injuries.

Similar story, my sister swerved for a kitten, hit gravel, then rolled the car out through a field. Only minor scratches and bruises to her and her friend. People rag on J's, including those who drive them, but they've proven to be every bit as reliable and safe as the other cars in it's class....

Glad to see she was okay!

Yeah, it's a lil more reassuring, considering the deltas were introduced because the Js no longer met 2006 safety requirements. lol.

Monday, February 07, 2011 9:43 PM
Damn!! Glad she's okay, and like Sneezy mentioned, I know I'd be dead in this scenario... :/ scary...

Flickr Photostream Facebook Twitter
Monday, February 07, 2011 10:42 PM
98z24ragtop wrote:Damn!! Glad she's okay, and like Sneezy mentioned, I know I'd be dead in this scenario... :/ scary...

Isnt it?!?! Lol. Hmmm, maybe we need to try and fab something up for some kind of roll bar like the Saleen Mustangs or something along those lines, ya know, for that just in case senario, so if we do happen to roll our verts, our heads dont end up on the street. Literally. Lol

Tuesday, February 08, 2011 7:03 AM
^^ That's what I would do if I had a vert. I've always thought about verts (of all makes/models) rolling over, what would happen... there is NO safety.

Tuesday, February 08, 2011 8:10 AM
thats why women shouldn't drive.

Tuesday, February 08, 2011 9:02 AM
DroptopPaul wrote:thats why women shouldn't drive.

ditto. lol

Friday, February 11, 2011 7:56 PM
Mrs Jazer wrote:^^ That's what I would do if I had a vert. I've always thought about verts (of all makes/models) rolling over, what would happen... there is NO safety.

one of the scariest things to happen to me was in a vert. I talked my friend into letting me drive his first gen Miata, cause he was bragging about how tight it was.. it was slammed on Tein SS coilovers, front and rear anti-sway bars, etc. so I'm doing 75-80 down this main stretch out in the sticks.. 6-lane highway with a grass median, hardly any traffic. I was cutting from lane to lane, getting a feel for a car built for autocross. just as he goes to tell me his back tires werent that great, the ass end comes around. I held it completely sideways for about 30 yrds before kicking it backwards, then whipping it back around strait again. the car actually slid into the turning lane I was aiming for, where we sat for about 2 mins strait, wide-eyed. I was fine til he said, "man, I thought we were gonna roll over".. then I realized we were in a vert, with pieces of @!#$ for rollbars

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance

Thursday, February 24, 2011 1:07 AM
Damnit now im worried haha.

Sunday, September 11, 2011 6:58 PM
I've seen a few Js roll at the track, one right in front of me flipped there yesterday... i haven't seen a single person injured in one yet... note they're wearing a helmet as well, the most damage i've seen happen to a person is a scratched elbow lol. Definitely safe cars, but i'll probably be adding a roll bar to mine just for a little extra reassurance.

96 2.2L, #66 on the dirt track
Saturday, October 01, 2011 3:26 PM
1. i dont swerve for animals no matter how cute they are (i havent come across a deer or moose in my path yet)
2. how you you swerve hard enough to FLIP your car?
Saturday, October 01, 2011 5:09 PM
Russ Bradley wrote:1. i dont swerve for animals no matter how cute they are (i havent come across a deer or moose in my path yet)
2. how you you swerve hard enough to FLIP your car?

1. I have murdered a deer with my cavalier... Just took my mirror with him... head first. I do avoid hitting things, but to an extent... lol
2. It is not normally the the first turn... it is normally the quick turn back in the opposite direction that catches and slings you over. If that makes sense.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search