This is it. Im out of the game. - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
This is it. Im out of the game.
Tuesday, April 05, 2011 12:38 PM
Today was the final day I got to drive the pearlcav. I got a killer offer on it from one of my buddies and I couldnt refuse it. This will def be my last P&M post, I think i am done with the J's. I loved every second of having this thing. I just wanted to make this post to show some of the pics I have took or Tabs took of the car. I wanna thank sooo many people on here that ive talked to/met over the years with helping with out with all of this. Huge thanks to Ben (tabs) for being a wingman all these years with both of my J's, and a huge thanks to Steve (Acav2envy) Chad (Cadwz24) and Joe (Neubreed) for getting me all set up with my turbo.

Heres some pics over the past few years, I will have the new owner get an account on here so the car will still be around the site some.

Thanks for checking this thread out. I will def still be posting around on here, just wont own a J-body anymore. Im too addicted to this damn place

CAR IS FOR SALE...Saab Kit, GM Reflash, 10 psi

Re: This is it. Im out of the game.
Tuesday, April 05, 2011 12:51 PM
beautiful car one of the best builds on this site forsure. good luck with future ventures :]

Tuesday, April 05, 2011 12:56 PM
Love it man, glad you found a buyer. Somone local? I hope they take care of it.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Tuesday, April 05, 2011 1:03 PM
Wow, congrats on the sell. You did a lot of great things with the car. It looked great!

Tuesday, April 05, 2011 1:10 PM
Yea congrats, now have them buy mine too.

Tuesday, April 05, 2011 1:12 PM
Love it man. Glad you finally found a buyer for it.

Tuesday, April 05, 2011 1:29 PM
Thanks guys, it actually ended up weird. I had a buyer for the car a few months ago, said they were going to buy it for sure, then of course they backed out. At the point I said screw it im just going to keep it and get me another sportbike. So i did, last week. Then this weekend my buddy got a hold of me and wanted to buy it. At first i said no i was just going to keep it since i got that bike, but he kept throwing offers my way and I could not pass this up.

David-Yeah its a local. He lives in ohio, but i live right on the border of WV/OH. Ive been friends with him for about 5 years now, he bought my old GSXR off of me, and actually the chrome 20's i had on the pearlcav for the longest time I bought from him.

Tuesday, April 05, 2011 2:57 PM
awesome car, the gold and pearl = one of the sexiest looking j's ever, period.

tell the new owner to get some gold exhaust tips on there and then leave it alone.

Tuesday, April 05, 2011 4:33 PM
falling like flies..

Tuesday, April 05, 2011 4:47 PM
hope to see that cav on here again someday

Sig thanks to bxmobkrazey on gmscf.com
Wednesday, April 06, 2011 4:53 AM
always liked your car. glad you got someone to give you some decent money for it.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography

Wednesday, April 06, 2011 7:52 AM
Always loved this car. Sad to see it go but hope to still see it around.

RIP JessE -- You are not forgotten! | FaceBook | G+
Wednesday, April 06, 2011 10:30 AM
A+ on the car. sad to see it go, but youll be on to bigger and better things now. decide what youre going to replace it with that has four wheels?

Wednesday, April 06, 2011 8:36 PM
Thanks everyone!

Ben-nope not yet. I looked at a mustang the other night, it is pretty nice, or i can get a very nice well taken care of srt-4 also for about the same price as what i sold my car for. Im open to anything at the moment, just browsing!

Thursday, April 07, 2011 3:00 PM
heres a hint: get a convertible! youll never regret it
(unless someone slashes your top...)

Friday, April 08, 2011 6:57 AM
haha nice. I am picking up a 2000 mustang GT today. I will eventually make a post in other cars about it.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search