Yikes - Page 2 - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Yikes
Monday, April 11, 2011 7:18 PM
Good lord he rolled it quite a few times wtf

ʇı ɹǝʍo7 | ǝcoMonstǝrs

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 10:27 AM
well no @!#$...... did a kid jump in front of him and he hit a jersey wall and flipped 60 times....geez

Wednesday, April 13, 2011 11:42 PM
Apparently his suspension is the culprit.

Quote:

well ghetto ass streets up here i hit a dirty dip on a turn car wipped on me and lost control went sideways and started flipping several times...

More pics.

its an old concept. time for something new to take the reigns. - Z yaaaa

Thursday, April 14, 2011 12:24 AM
Wow, im glad he is ok, but didnt he drop the car on stock struts??? If so, then i think someone needs to keep those pics and show to the next idiot that says im gonna drop my car on stock stuff. Glad he is ok, really I am, I hate to see anyones car that way, but on the same aspect, thats what he gets if he was on stock struts and a drop.

Thursday, April 14, 2011 3:36 AM
Not surprised about the supersecret suspension most likely being the cause.. Glad he is ok though.

Thursday, April 14, 2011 7:00 PM
Ohwell

Saturday, April 16, 2011 10:03 PM
Tinkles wrote:

Is that the back seat outside the car?

Tuesday, April 19, 2011 8:34 PM
yes.

and I love how he blamed it on the streets. Sorry but I have seen bad streets all around the country, potholes don't do that to you. Driving like an ass and/or having hack job suspension does.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

"You really need to staple your face shut"-THE Joey Baggs.
Tuesday, April 19, 2011 8:52 PM
poor toyota tails.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Wednesday, April 20, 2011 1:30 AM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:yes.

and I love how he blamed it on the streets. Sorry but I have seen bad streets all around the country, potholes don't do that to you. Driving like an ass and/or having hack job suspension does.

X2

2010 Lonestar Bash 2nd place J-Body Street Class
Wednesday, April 20, 2011 10:58 AM
Trey Reed wrote:
JLAudioCavalier wrote:yes.

X2

agreed x3

Thursday, April 21, 2011 8:36 PM
wow, that's probably one of the worst accidents I've ever seen someone walk away from. dude got REALLY lucky.. sucks tho, bc I thought that was a nice car with alot of potential

I'd bet the farm he ripped the handbrake and lost control.. coupled with a poor man's suspension, @!#$ty tires and probably an unmaintained road. he's full of poop about hitting a pothole.. or he just forgot to mention he hit it while sideways

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Thursday, April 21, 2011 8:48 PM
The09GXP wrote:poor toyota tails.

lol

...x2

Friday, April 22, 2011 6:37 AM
Evan Undead (The Black Pearl) wrote: he just forgot to mention he hit it while sideways

this x2

May the odds be ever in you favor.....

Friday, April 22, 2011 7:22 AM
Can't say I'm surprised by this in the least.

Guy got lucky.

Want hub spacers? Shoot me a PM.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011 5:21 PM
Quote:

well ghetto ass streets up here i hit a dirty dip on a turn car wipped on me and lost control went sideways and started flipping several times...

Look at the last pic of the car on the truck, the road looks pretty smooth to me.........

Thursday, July 14, 2011 7:38 PM
freelancer1988 wrote:
The09GXP wrote:poor toyota tails.

lol

...x2

This is the first thing I thought.

Thursday, July 14, 2011 8:16 PM

Thursday, July 14, 2011 11:47 PM
sorry I was bored and had not seen this yet

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 8:29 PM
Awesome example for anyone asking this question in the suspension forum...

"Do I really need new struts for these lowering springs?"

Sunday, July 31, 2011 7:05 AM
there is no way this accident was caused by "having stock shocks/struts on lowering springs", there are a number of other factors that could have caused it though.

Sunday, July 31, 2011 8:44 AM
Josh Cunningham wrote:there is no way this accident was caused by "having stock shocks/struts on lowering springs", there are a number of other factors that could have caused it though.

care to explain mr expert?

Sunday, July 31, 2011 9:21 AM
blucavvy wrote:
Josh Cunningham wrote:there is no way this accident was caused by "having stock shocks/struts on lowering springs", there are a number of other factors that could have caused it though.

care to explain mr expert?

When the "future" of someones car involves "blue interior pieces, seat covers, blue pedals" chances are he doesnt know crap about why to fork out money on a good suspension set up.

Sunday, July 31, 2011 5:36 PM

He did say that he hit a "bad bump" and lost control. Hacked together suspension will cause that result.

its an old concept. time for something new to take the reigns. - Z yaaaa

Sunday, July 31, 2011 8:52 PM

I agree that having lowering springs combined with stock struts - alone - will not cause an accident. I did it for a year, and it was awful.

But it could definitely be a contributing factor.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search