no more j-bodys.... c ya guys! - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
no more j-bodys.... c ya guys!
Wednesday, June 29, 2011 7:16 PM
ive had about 5 cavaliers......... everybody knows me of always driving cavaliers here localy..... but its came to an end. Ive had lots of show cars... and i have done tons of crazy custom work its my passion and in my blood, but since ive been married and having two kids it made my passion disappear.... so i had to sell the show cars. I then got the itch of customizing again and started to do my d.d. a 02 cavy sedan a few months ago. Not knowing, just a week ago, i got a huge job promotion which finaly gave me a chance to buy a 2011 dodge ram 1500 big horn. now with my 02 cavalier up for sale..... it will be the end of having a j-body. just wanted to say thanks to everybody that has helped me through the years, and the people who ive became friends with! ill be checking in and out on here im addicted!. keep up the good work.... theirs so many j-bodys that are just raising the bars for everybody! good luck everybody!

Re: no more j-bodys.... c ya guys!
Thursday, June 30, 2011 11:20 AM
always comes a time when you have to move on. good luck in your future endeavers.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Thursday, June 30, 2011 8:33 PM
Quiter you are!!!! (just kidding).That is good to see your upgrading your choices when the time permits.I guess most do move on and that is to be expected.I however am holding tight with my old J(85) bc it is not a daily and actually just bought my first NEW car bk in march after almost 24 yrs.I still have the old daily which I bought NEW in (87 mazda pu) and keeping it as well.Just needed a newer ride for daily use,and the trk and cav as side projects(low cost) for me.Cool news for you

Saturday, July 02, 2011 11:52 AM
sndsgood wrote:always comes a time when you have to move on. good luck in your future endeavers.
Sounds like one of those emails you get when somebody gets fired......

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Tuesday, July 05, 2011 2:09 PM
QWK LN2 (P&P Tuning) wrote:
sndsgood wrote:always comes a time when you have to move on. good luck in your future endeavers.
Sounds like one of those emails you get when somebody gets fired......

LMAO

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search