2.2 ls cav ruined - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2.2 ls cav ruined
Monday, June 27, 2011 1:04 AM
so im racing a honda a couple months ago first snow of the season wasnt sticking so wasnt worried about traction problems im well ahead of him so i shouldve slowed down but i came up on a turnpike before the downtown tunnel for norfolk 264 speed limit changes from 55 to 35 my demise was driving angry i took the turn at around 90 feeling pretty good grip and confidence that ive taken this turn many of times and i knew the perfect line unexpectedly the rear lost all traction probly due to the bald tires i just rotated to the back and went into a drift i immediately went into drift mode and turned all the way left into the slide but unfortunately it was too late if i was 2 inches to the left into the turn i would have had the sickes drift in cav history but the front drug across the barrier spun me around and slammed my rear bumper into it caused my front end to be pulled over about 3 inches so the hood overlaps front corner pannel passenger side door no longer opens my trunk wont close and theres an enourmmous gap between drivers door an corner pannel amazingly the frames not bent no pull or bad tire wear alighnment is still strait motor never skipped a beat and ive been driving ever since without any problems other than it looks like i need pimp my ride just goes to show you how tough these cars are
well thats my story if you would like to see the damage delt reply to this and i will post them dont want to go through the trouble and have noone look at it

Re: 2.2 ls cav ruined
Monday, June 27, 2011 1:10 AM
. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`
Monday, June 27, 2011 1:21 AM
oh yea and the civic didnt even have the courtesy to stop and see if i was ok
Monday, June 27, 2011 1:26 AM
I see your screen name is hondakiller420, A little ironic that you were the one that ended up wrecked?
I mean who really won in that sense?
In4pics I guess
Monday, June 27, 2011 1:30 AM
very true and just to be clear i dont not like hondas thier great cars but i feel like everyone and thier brother has a honda and thier entirely overated and ive always been the kind of person that likes to prove something and what better way to do that then with a j body that most think is a piece of @!#$
Monday, June 27, 2011 1:38 AM
i actually think im gonna buy my friends acura legend if i can get him to come down on the price hes trying to sell it at blue book with a blown head gasket wich i refuse to do
it does have a spotless rebuilt 2.5 l v6 though if only they used a new headgasket when they rebuilt it an extra 350 dollars would have saved them alot of trouble
Monday, June 27, 2011 3:30 PM
e
Monday, June 27, 2011 3:41 PM
heres the link for pics http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x377/huntarrw420/E.jpg might have to copy paste it
Monday, June 27, 2011 4:33 PM
Ethan Arnold wrote:i actually think im gonna buy my friends acura legend if i can get him to come down on the price hes trying to sell it at blue book with a blown head gasket wich i refuse to do
it does have a spotless rebuilt 2.5 l v6 though if only they used a new headgasket when they rebuilt it an extra 350 dollars would have saved them alot of trouble

You know that that car is still a Honda, right????

its an old concept. time for something new to take the reigns. - Z yaaaa

Monday, June 27, 2011 7:06 PM
Tinkles(now with Boost Face) wrote:
Ethan Arnold wrote:i actually think im gonna buy my friends acura legend if i can get him to come down on the price hes trying to sell it at blue book with a blown head gasket wich i refuse to do

win.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011 10:14 PM
Tinkles(now with Boost Face) wrote:

It's a Honda with leather, lol. Just like a Lexus is a Toyota with some more toys, lol.
Wednesday, June 29, 2011 5:30 PM
Ethan Arnold wrote:oh yea and the civic didnt even have the courtesy to stop and see if i was ok

It was because his VTEC KICKED IN YO!!!!!!

Jeez, sorry, I couldn't resist haahhahahah

Thursday, June 30, 2011 11:01 AM
Idiot.

Thursday, June 30, 2011 11:26 AM
The midtown tunnel? If so you're a complete @!#$ idiot.

Tuesday, July 05, 2011 3:31 PM
wow, you guys are being waaaaaaaaaaay too easy on this kid

looking at the pics, you're either BSing your speed or something. your car should be bashed to bits.. I know they are tough, but not at 90mph. either way, you're a moron for racing someone on a public road, let alone going that fast and in the snow, whether it be light or not

R.I.P. JessE Gerard 7.11.87 - 1.25.08
The Radiation Nation Facebook Twitter Twisted Metal Alliance
Saturday, July 09, 2011 8:48 AM
You do understand this is a public forum and you're posting when, how, why, and have your name listed?

Live and learn, hope it teaches you to chill the @!#$ out with the stupid @!#$. Good you get to live, grats.
Nothing seems cool about it when you realize how easy it can be to die in an auto accident.

I've been in two different accidents (in cavaliers) at lower speeds and had far worse damage than that, you either hit it just right, were going slower than you thought by the time you hit it, or aren't being hmm.... accurate with the speed
Saturday, July 09, 2011 9:07 AM
They really, really need to implement some sort of grammar requirement on this website.

My eyes are literally bleeding...

Saturday, July 09, 2011 9:33 AM
I bet he thinks that punctuation is overrated too...

Buildin' n' Boostin for 08' - Alex Richards
Saturday, July 09, 2011 9:35 AM
Wait...lol your 20 years old? Grow the @!#$ up! God you are an idiot...

Thursday, July 14, 2011 7:17 PM
no @!#$ its a honda thats why i mentioned it like i said i dont hate civics thier just overated. and yes i was going that fast like i said i barely slid down the barrier which spun me around hence the scraped plastics up front,and the body being push over 2 inches.there was no snow on the ground and it was 50 degrees ice was not on my mind. the civic actually gave up at about 80mph because just like every one of you he had no guts you have those nice flashy cars with all those mods and the only thing you do with them is burnouts leaving the gas station and red lights wasting rubber and burning gas grow a set and hit your top speed some time. learn your roads know where the cops sit if you pay attention youll notice they sit at the same spots usually at the same time of day i guarantee every one of you are one of those assholes that sit in the fast lane and do the exact same speed as the person next to you and hold up the whole @!#$in line of cars that have somewhere to be.one of those @!#$ pussys that slow down to 35 mph every time you come to a bridge, tunnel,or overpass . im not a @!#$ idiot i know how to punctuate but i have better @!#$ to do then sit here and type for 3 hours i have a life and friends and a job unlike all you mother @!#$s that sit on here all day and talk about the new part your rich mommy or daddy bought for your car. and how you went to the track and raced a car you know everything about beforehand and was setup match to be a fair race. you want a @!#$ thrill wait till 2am when theres no cars pull up to a car you think might be a challenge beep the horn in a race starting fasion and have an illegal race. sure you might wreck and die ambulances arent close no fire trucks but if you die you die doing something you love. not for money or fame but @!#$ respect win or lose you had a good @!#$ time.isnt that what lifes about you dumb @!#$ might not think that you probly follow all the rules have a dull life working in an office or grocery store. the only time you have for yourself is the race track on weekends where you get to do one pass down the strip.i guarantee ive had more fun in my 20 years of life then you will ever have.so as for your negative comments @!#$ you @!#$ your whip and @!#$ your ugly ass bitch now go ahead and kick me off this site oh yea j bodys suck hope you get t boned and die you negative @!#$ try to share a @!#$ story and out comes all these @!#$ naysayers and negative @!#$ nancys and like i @!#$ said everyones got a honda thier good cars but everyone that wants to build a tuner buys a honda civic i am not one to join the masses and do everything thier doing then ill just have a common descent car accura legends are not common and yes it does have a honda engine congratulations i pretty much said that you @!#$ dousche it says right on the @!#$ motor honda motor corp you think anyone would know as much as i said about that motor without ever seeing it and yes punctuation is overated just like @!#$ your mom seems like a smart idea but then you just feel dirty and ashamed of yourself

Thursday, July 14, 2011 7:37 PM
Ethan, wtf.

Everyone everywhere is going to give you crap on the internet. Ignore them and do whatever you want to do. Good luck though with whatever you decide to do man.

Thursday, July 14, 2011 7:47 PM
Just so you know, I didn't even bother trying to read that monstrosity of a paragraph (is that what that was?) you wrote there... skimmed over it and pulled the main points out for everyone else...

Ethan Arnold wrote:
I am so insecure... I wish I would not have wrecked my beloved Cavalier... I bow down to everyone on here with badass cars and wish just once I could ride in something as awesome as your whips...

Street racing is idiotic, immature, and proves nothing... Typical slander from a kid who gets a good kick out of beating people who probably are not even racing him.

At least real drag racing is fair... Go bracket race sometime kid, then you'll realize what real racing is like and maybe you will get a clue.

Or die in a fiery accident, that would probably be better for the world, one less cock on the roads... Let's just hope you don't take out some other poor soul minding their own damn business.

Thursday, July 14, 2011 8:13 PM
^^^^ truer words were never said...

Street racing is the most idiotic thing you could ever do and it proves absolutely nothing. And apparently you have never been to a race track or raced at one because it is the most fun i have ever had in my car especially auto-x (even though i suck at it and kill cones). Yeah go ahead and race on the streets and after you wreck your car and get some speeding tickets or reckless driving and that's all if your lucky god forbid you kill someone and end up in prison have fun then.
Thursday, July 14, 2011 8:26 PM
Freelancers right say what you want im gonna do what i love. Dont even know why i got so pissed good luck everyone. cavaliers gone though sold the motor and trans and scraped it. Im now the proud owner of 1985 porsche 944s
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search